- MEMorganEWisconsin •3 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoMy friends and I had a good time. Good pizza and crab Rangoon’s spring rolls!More infoFlourchildPrice: Moderate• American• Milwaukee•4.7
- SSteveWisconsin •19 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoZarletti was excellent as always, our favorite Italian restaurant!!More infoZarletti - DowntownPrice: Expensive• Italian• Milwaukee•4.8
- MJMarieJWisconsin •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a great meal with a very attentive server David. My gluten allergy was also accommodated. Delicious meal and great ambience.More infoMason Street GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Milwaukee•4.6
- AFAndreaFMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023We had a wonderful dinner at third coast. Our server Marco was very nice and all the staff was welcoming and accommodating as we brought our toddler with us. The food was executed perfectly from our mocktails, apps to dinner and the ambiance was enjoyable. I noticed other reviews mention the portions were small, which we only experienced with the deviled eggs but the portion for that offering still seemed on point with the addition of the caviar. The Labneh was delicious and a generous serving as were our main courses. We were too full for desert. Overall, well executed food with nice flavors and we will dine here again when visiting MKE.More infoThird Coast ProvisionsPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Milwaukee•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our brunch was outstanding.More infoTupelo Honey - MilwaukeePrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Milwaukee•4.7
Not far from the shores of majestic Lake Michigan, Grafton provides a taste of Wisconsin dining. Whether you're in the mood for a burger topped with Wisconsin cheddar cheese, some chicken booyah, or a Cornish pasty, you won't have any trouble finding a menu to satisfy your appetite. Being so close to Milwaukee, at times known as the beer capital of the world, it comes as no surprise that Grafton's bars and taverns offer a variety of local craft beers. A local barbecue joint or steakhouse is also an option for a hearty meal. For dessert, try a Wisconsin favorite, like cream puffs or some kringle, the Wisconsin state pastry.