Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Fat Belly offers classic Asian cuisine with a twist. The only restaurant in Northern Door County that you'll find these flavors.
Come dine with us in our newly remodeled indoor or outdoor dining rooms. We offer a great selection of beer, wine and sake.
Door County’s premier casual fine dining restaurant has a new menu featuring small plates, sushi, fresh fish and seafood, hand cut steaks and artisan cocktails.
Treat yourself to Door County‘s best Old Fashioned or try one of the new frozen cocktails at our spacious bar. Enjoy dinner on our beautiful garden patio, covered porch or in one of our intimate booths. Private dining is available for groups up to 20 people. Lure features Happy Hour and Early Dining nightly and reservations are always welcome.
- CCarrievipMinneapolis - St. Paul •87 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a great meal here. Make a reservation. We went at 5 and had the early bird dinner---a great deal with three courses and a moderate choice of entrees. The food is delicious! Yummy popovers. Salmon was great---and hubby liked his upgraded sirloin with garlic butter. Great desserts. Wonderful service. Like this place!More infoCHOP$$$$• Steakhouse• Sister Bay•4.6
- JDJoeDTraderSouthwest Florida •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent halibut main course. Wonderful tuna nachos -- an innovative, shareable appetizer. Crab cakes small and a bit over fried.More infoLure (WISCONSIN)$$$$• Seafood• Sister Bay•4.6
- KHKarenH1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAwesome! We will definitely make this a MUST when we are in Fish Creek!More infoBarringer's Restaurant$$$$• American• Fish Creek•4.7
- AAmateurfoodcriticWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023we were looking for the old version of Fat Belly but found they went somewhat upscale and completely changed the menu to a Ramen, Poke and Sushi venue. Completely changed the decor from super casual to a darker and booth atmosphere. Although quite a bit more expensive it all turned out quite good. Especially the pot stickers were a stand out. As it filled up with customers along with the speaker music it started to get quite loud in such a small space. But we would definitely go back.More infoFat Belly$$$$• Asian• Sister Bay•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day. Our food was delicious and the atmosphere was beautiful! The waiter was so nice and very informative!More infoChives - Baileys Harbor$$$$• American• Baileys Harbor•4.5
Discover Sister Bay
As one of Wisconsin's premier small-town dining destinations, Sister Bay offers a varied selection of eateries from which to choose. Whether you want to dine at restaurants that have been featured in popular magazines and on the Food Network or try a pub burger at a family-owned tavern, you can easily do so in Sister Bay. You can enjoy waterfront views, local award-winning wines and the popular Wisconsin tradition of a Friday night fish fry using locally caught fish. Speaking of local, there is no better reason to visit than to enjoy the many uses of the famous Door County cherries. There is simply no end to the variations of pies, juices and wines that are produced from the region’s freshly picked cherries.
Frequently asked questions
- Eastside County Park
- Cooks Station
- Pirate's Cove Mini Golf
- Thompsonchristmas Tree Ship Historical Marker
- Sand Point Lighthouse
- Door Bluff County Park
- Eagle Harbor Inn
- Sand Bay Park
- J W Wells State Park
- Shipyard Island Marina Multiple Lifting Facilities
- Saint Jacques Station
- Tot Lot
- Country House Resort
- Jackson Harbor Ridges State Natural Area
- Water Street Gallery
- Edgewater Resort
- Township Park
- Ellison Bay Bluff County Park
- Kenosha Park
- Mink River Estuary State Natural Area