Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our mission is to provide every guest with an unparalleled experience, amazing food, and luxury service at an affordable price.
Dress runs from elegant to business to business casual. We even welcome jeans, tennis shoes and shorts. Bring your friends and enjoy select wines, premium bourbons, and amazing steaks. Relax in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere, and experience the most professional staff in Louisville.
Grassa Gramma joins its award-winning upscale-casual sister eateries The Village Anchor and Le Moo Steak House as one of the premiere dining spots in the region. Inspired by an eclectic mix of northern and southern Italian fare, Grassa Gramma brings together all of the elements for which Grangier’s restaurants are known—fresh and interesting foods, intriguing and overtly unique atmospheres and warm and friendly service. With its stone and bronze finishes, period furnishings and tapestries, and rich velvets and leathers, Grassa Gramma offers a truly authentic Italian dining experience unmatched in the region in an unimaginable environment.
Our Chefs and Managers welcome you and your guests to experience Grassa Gramma for your next dining experience.
- PPollyCentral Kentucky •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent to celebrate a birthday. Seated promptly with our reservation. Server was excellent. Started with wedge salad with Ranch dressing instead of blue cheese. Husband had potato soup. Both were very good - salad was fresh and potato soup was nice and thick. I had sea bass Oscar style with a loaded baked potato and brussel sprouts. Sea bass was grilled and nice and tender. Potato was big and filling. The sprouts were sweet and crunchy. Definitely more than I could eat. Husband had prime rib and creamed spinach. He said the prime rib just melted in his mouth and was absolutely delicious. He enjoyed the spinach as well. We were given a birthday dessert of strawberry shortcake that was enough to share. Drinks (2) and wine were average price for the Louisville area and the drink (Armaretto on the rocks) was a larger pour than I have gotten from other restaurants. Total price was $132 which was well within reason for the amount of food/ drinks received. Will definitely return!More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - LouisvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing location, amazing food and amazing service, if you have the opportunity to go here - do it!More infoRiver House Restaurant & Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- BCBeverlyCCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The bone-in pork chop was delectable! It was huge, perfectly seasoned and moist. The chutney was too sweet for me. The loaded baked potato was ok. The scalloped potatoes had a good taste but dry. The halibut was very good. Seasoned well and moist!More infoSteak & BourbonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- TSTerriSNew Mexico •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023They only had one server and she was amazing. The manager and staff showed what teamwork was about.More infoGrassa GrammaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.6
- MWMichaelWDallas - Fort Worth •7 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was very good and service was excellent. A great place for New Years Day.More infoMalone's - LouisvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• East Louisville•4.7
Discover Westport Rd - Lyndon
Lyndon, Kentucky, is just east of Louisville and is an excellent location to find a great place to eat that is away from the hectic downtown area. Located just off of the Interstate 264 corridor, Lyndon is home to some authentic international restaurants that include Thai and Mexican establishments. There are also several seafood eateries, barbecue restaurants, and steakhouses that serve fare typical of the entire Jefferson County area. Italian restaurants are common in Lyndon as well as numerous pubs and delis. Whether you're in the mood for some authentic catfish and hush puppies or an upscale sushi platter, Lyndon delivers a variety of excellent cuisine options.