- DFDanFIndiana •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was great and Erica our server did a great job at the Louisville, KY location.More infoThe Capital Grille - Louisville$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- JAJimACentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and service were excellent. The only thing we felt wasn’t just right was the background music was a bit too loud and seemd inappropriate for a quiet evening together having dinner.More infoSteak & Bourbon$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSam was our server. He is in training. Andrew was his lead. They were both super! Service was great, our table was visited multiple times to clear old plates, and our orders were correct. I think I left my library book in the booth. I will call later. Thanks!More infoMalone's - Louisville$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• East Louisville•4.7
- BMBoozeManJackCentral Kentucky •25 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoParking was close to the door. ￼ we were graciously shown to our table and our waitress arrived within two or three minutes. My wife ordered a fillet. I ordered a ribeye. My wife’s steak was undercooked based on her request and required being sent back. Other than that the food was delicious and the salad was exceptional. The manager made an adjustment to our meal due to the cooking issue and treated us to a dessert. it was a pleasant and enjoyable, dining experience.More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - Louisville$$$$Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.7
- PVPamelaVCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe love Village Anchor! We eat Bob’s breakfast and it’s always delicious and we get a good portion for the money! Servers are very nice & professional and always with a smile!😊More infoThe Village Anchor$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.6
Shelbyville, Kentucky, in the heart of horse country, offers excellent dining opportunities with a selection of foods to please any palate. For steaks, you won't want to miss the Cattleman's Roadhouse, where you can find the Gentleman John's Porterhouse, Wild Bill's Ribeye, and Black and Bleu Sirloin . They also have a gluten-free menu and have an enormous salad bar. If you're looking for Mexican food, stop at the La Cocina de Mama, where you can get Mama's Fajitas for Two . If it's vegetarian food you're after, stop by the Science Hill Inn Dining Room, where you'll find Grilled Eggplant, Fresh Kentucky Trout, and Carolina Shrimp and Grits . And don't forget Bungalow Joe's for burgers, drinks, or Voodoo Buckets !