- MGMommaGramsCentral Kentucky •38 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy crab cakes and my husband's steak were prepared to perfection. Natalie, our server, was very pleasant and checked on us at all the appropriate times. Highly recommend River House for any dinner or special occasion.More infoRiver House Restaurant & Raw Bar$$$$• Seafood• Downtown Louisville•4.7
- CDCarolyneDCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFood was delicious and cooked perfectly! Service was spot on. Drinks a tad expensive. Overall great experience!More infoFork & Barrel$$$$• American• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.2
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De Mima$$$$• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Turahn is the best waiter ever! Food and drinks always on point in combination with excellent service. A win win!More infoLe Moo$$$$• Steakhouse• Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd•4.6
- KSKrystalSSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a diamond in rough! My boyfriend and I hat New Years Day Brunch here and it was fabulous. My foodie is from Chicago and is a total foodie and he left happy and satisfied! We ordered the Brisket Eggs Benedict, the MF'N Breakfast sandwich, bacon, garlicand cheese grits, and double mimosas! Amazing! Our waitress was incredible, ambience and scenery were authentically pleasing, and parking was easy. Two enthusiastic thumbs up! 👍 👍More infoMorning Fork$$$$• Breakfast• Frankfort Ave - Crescent Hill•4.6
Butchertown, on the east side of Louisville, is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city. Today, the district of Butchertown uses its old-world industrial charm as an interesting backdrop for shopping, nightlife and dining. Some of the trendy bistros and fine dining restaurants are in original 19th-century brick buildings. At any restaurant in Butchertown, you can expect Southern hospitality and simple-but-delicious food. Some specialties of the district are crispy fried chicken and waffles, shrimp and cheesy grits, cornmeal fried oysters, sticky pork belly with Kentucky bourbon glaze and even lobster hushpuppies! Don't forget to try Butchertown's special brownies or beignets for a sweet ending to a great meal.