- GGinavipDenver / Colorado •63 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a lovely end to a wonderful morning of visiting the AMFA. A beautiful museum and a fabulous lunch!More infoPark Grill - Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts$$$$• American• Little Rock•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was amazing food was delicious customer service was great. I hope other people get to experience Megan as their server she was on point I loved her. Hopefully she is there when I come back and dine again.More infoCapeo$$$$• Italian• North Little Rock•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe were warmly welcomed by staff and was given the option to dine inside or on the patio. We chose the patio since it was nice weather with a wonderful view. I had the catch of the day with was Fresh Walleye! I was excited as a fresh fish connoisseur! Our fabulous server recommend a wonderful bottle of ￼Chardonnay that paired perfectly with my meal. We also selected the appetizer of the day which was Arkansas heirloom tomatoes with fresh mozzarella topped with a balsamic glaze. This exited out tastebuds for ￼the meal we were about to experience. 5Stars overall and will return!More infoBrave New Restaurant$$$$• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLittle Rock •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoThe tomato soup is amazing. The host very sweet and wait was not long at all.More infoRaduno Brick Oven & Barroom$$$$• Pizzeria• Little Rock•4.9
- JDJonD1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Everything was wonderful except my 92 year old mother in law and I could not enjoy conversation with our family due to poor (noisy) acoustics. Perhaps ceiling baffles or quietening surfaces would help.More infoAllsopp & Chapple Restaurant + Bar$$$$• Contemporary American• Little Rock•4.8
Discover Calico Rock
Located on the White River, Calico Rock is a tiny town that offers a good selection of local restaurants. Many offer down-home, American-style meals reflecting the nature of this friendly community in the Ozark Mountains. You can choose from steak, pizza, hamburgers, and sandwiches in a casual dining setting. Several restaurants are great for family meals and celebrations. Barbecue is also a popular option in town. If you're looking for something a little different, grab some authentic Mexican cuisine. After hiking or fishing, you might need to cool down and relax. Local ice cream parlors serve sweet treats for locals and guests.