Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are a new seafood, steak and oyster bar located in Shelby Township, MI.
At the Detroit Fish House, we are committed to excellence in all that we do. Our seafood is all “top of the catch” and impeccably fresh and the wines are hand-selected from all over the world to complement our menu. The most important component though is, of course, our service. It is the mission of the Detroit Fish House to exceed our guests’ expectations for extraordinary food, beverages and guest service in a warm & welcoming facility. This will be accomplished through the relentless pursuit of excellence in all of our menu items, an unwavering commitment to exceptional guest service and our sincerest desire to treat everyone as if they were a guest in our own home.
We truly look forward to serving you, your friends and family again, and again!
Thriving on the success of multiple family owned businesses, quality and excellence are always the main focus. With family members born and raised in Italy, the goal of 900 Degrees is to bring to you authentic Italian cuisine springing from fresh ingredients and the use of true Italian knowledge.
Our executive chef has created genuine Italian dishes in Florence for 15 years and is now able to share a variety of his classic recipes at 900 degrees. One Italian classic is pizza, as our experienced pizzaiolo from
Italy creates each delicious pizza by hand. With wood burning at a flaming 900 degrees, in just 90 seconds he allows the ingredients to harmonize together to craft your authentic pizza to perfection. 900 Degrees is guaranteed to give an authentic experience for family and friends that will have you feeling as if you are truly in Italy.
You don't eat to live.. you live to eat!
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe went yesterday our first time here celebrating a birthday dinner. The outside of the building ✅, it's safe to go inside, the inside ✅ I think it's safe to order. The bread sticks - omg, so good. We ordered our food, the house salad dressing was very tasty so we brought some home, the Minestrone soup - the best I've had, Traverse City Salmon - the crust, dried cherries with walnuts and wine sauce, so yummy. Chocolate cake was tasty as well. ✅ The restaurant was busy for a Tuesday, we got there 30 minutes early; our reservation was at 4pm, and was seated right away. ✅. Everyone was friendly. WE will be back❣ I told my niece about our experience and she'll be going to Da's real soon. I posted pictures of our food on fb and got some nice comments. What is the name of the breadsticks (they are so crunchy and delicious) and where can I buy them? Stephanie, our nice waittress, said we could buy them but I don't remember from where. Don't forget to tell me please. When we left, we were full and very satisfied. Thank YouMore infoDa Francesco's Ristorante & BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Shelby Township•4.8
- KFKylaFDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023I treated my husband to his birthday dinner and what treat it was from our waitress, food, atmosphere, overall service was excellent! Just needed his favorite french onion soup, but the house mushroom soup was a wonderful substitute and a must try. He is not a seafood person, his steak was cooked to perfection! I had the shrimp pesto pasta and was very good but too much to finish. We will be back thank you for a great experienceMore infoDetroit Fish HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Shelby Township•4.8
- AAngela1 review5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023All of the food is delicious! I love the truffle mushroom pizza!! Great cocktails and desserts!More infoVerona Inspired Italian Price: Moderate• Italian• Utica•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Great food. Awesome staff. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice evening or drinks. We have been here before many times. Miss the 4 cheese gnocchi though.More info900 Degrees Pizzeria BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Shelby Township•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was great , when we first arrived the ladies up front was so nice and informative on our reservation wait time and seating. The restaurant was definitely a full house so I know the easy thing to do was seat us at the free range tables but they made sure my request for a booth was met , it’s the little things. I would definitely come back !More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Clinton TownshipPrice: Moderate• American• Clinton Township•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Shelby Township
Shelby Township, Michigan is a suburb of Detroit and home to many parks that offer recreation such as an outdoor wintertime ice skating rink and sledding area. There are several upscale Italian restaurants in the community, which feature meals that have several courses. The meals begin with bread, such as bruschetta or crostini, followed by a soup such as pasta e fagoli or minestra di ceci. You could choose a pasta or seafood entree, such as trofie al sugo di noci or pesce spada arrosto in salmoriglio. Shelby Township also has a variety of sports bars, which feature some of Michigan's local microbrewed beers. A few coffee shops dot the city's streets, and you could pair your coffee with an apple fritter.
Frequently asked questions
- Chestertown Center Shopping Center
- Salt River Golf Course
- Sycamore Hills Golf Club
- Plaza At The Pointe Shopping Center
- North Brook Golf Course
- Shelby Square Shopping Center
- Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Packard Proving Grounds
- Hickory Hollow Golf Club
- Oakridge Golf Club Marsh Oaks
- Golden Hawk Golf Club
- Algonac Mall Shopping Center
- Jackson Pumping Station
- North Gratiot Crossing Shopping Center
- Cracklewood Golf Club
- Chesterfield Crossing Shopping Center
- Kolping Park
- Hickory Hollow Golf Course
- Oak Ridge Golf Course