- RARoseAnnNDetroit / Eastern Michigan •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat wine selection. My husband said best lasagna he has ever had. Loved the portabello mozzerella appetizer. First time visiting and will definitely return.More infoLa Dolce Vita - DetroitPrice: Expensive• Italian• Detroit•4.1
- OTDenver / Colorado •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoHidden spot with solid cocktail menu and good food. A reservation is required to get a password to enter from an alley door.More infoJohnny's SpeakeasyPrice: Moderate• Speakeasy• Royal Oak•4.8
- MWMarissaWDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Went here before a comedy show because of its proximity to RO Music theatre. Food was excellent. Drinks were good. Service was friendly and efficient. Easily made it to our show on time.More infoD'Amato's Restaurant & Goodnite Gracie Martini BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Royal Oak•4.8
- OTDetroit / Eastern Michigan •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We had an excellent experience! Stephanie was our server and she made awesome recommendations. She was very friendly and accommodating.We enjoyed the pad thai, crab cakes, and lamb ragu. The drinks were top notch!More infoAlchemiPrice: Very Expensive• Farm-to-table• Royal Oak•4.6
- OTvipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Great service. Very accommodating to seat us (party of 14). Good food. Great drinks.More infoRepublicaPrice: Moderate• American• Berkley•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Hazel Park
Detroit is making a comeback, and Hazel Park is one of its hippest new neighborhoods. Its low rent attracts a young, artistic crowd to the area, and cool restaurants have followed them. Many of Hazel Park's restaurants are inexpensive and cater to a young crowd that wants a casual dining experience in which to socialize. There are old-school diners and burger joints with cash-only service and even a restaurant with a handwritten menu. Deep-dish pizzerias dot the streets alongside Irish college pubs. There are plenty of places where visitors can grab a quick and cheap dinner. Even upscale venues with more sophisticated menus attract locals and travelers.