- MFMargueriteF1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was outstanding, the Mediterranean Branzino was cooked perfectly. The two sides we had were the brussel sprouts and the orzo, I highly recommend both of them. They messed up one of our drink orders it was supposed to be a gin and soda but gave us a gin and tonic, they quickly switched it out and then gave us the brussel sprouts for free! Awesome placeMore infoKini'sPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Cherry Creek•4.5
- MSMickeySNew Mexico •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoSix of us ate here - two were teen-age fussy eaters. Everyone left stuffed and happy. I had the eggplant spaghetti. The red sauce was outstanding. It is so good they order it every time they come in. Even though they want to try something new, they can't allow themselves to miss the salmon. The pizza with Gorgonzola was different and delicious. The tiramisu was given 5 stars by two people who loved it and can compare it to many other restaurants. The waiter was pleasant, efficient and very accommodating.More infoCafe MercatoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was awesome and food was incredible as always.More infoQuality Italian- DenverPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.6
- KCKalaCChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is one of my favorite restaurants in Cherry Creek. Great food, outstanding service (Travis was wonderful), the only drawback is how noisy it: I’m a quiet talker and my date has a difficult time hearing me. It’s still worth it! I go to North again and again. Definitely recommend it.More infoNorth Italia – DenverPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cherry Creek•4.7
- YOYesitisODenver / Colorado •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing. Checked in without hovering. Water was filled and cocktails replaced without us asking. Offered helpful menu suggestions regarding flavor and GF modifications. Food was delicious.More infoTrue Food Kitchen - Cherry CreekPrice: Moderate• American• Cherry Creek•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Once the site of the Lowry Air Force Base, this community is bustling with hip restaurants. Young professionals and families alike may enjoy the dining options near Lowry Town Center, featuring outstanding breakfast menus, great Tex-Mex dishes and raw food options. Near the air and space museum, the neighborhood's exclusive dining district offers guests a beer garden and intimate Italian and Mexican dining spots as well as great desserts. Anywhere in Lowry, you are never far away from great-tasting food, including Asian and New American cuisines. Iconic Denver foods, like smothered chile relleno burritos, jalapeno cream cheese hamburgers and cheddar dogs, are found at many local eateries.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lowry is Cucina Bella