- MMargaretmarievipChicago / Illinois •35 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs always Jean is best server bar none. Makes the experience all the better. Food is delicious. Great wine list. Bar seating table or booth inside or out its all great.More infoAgio Italian BistroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Palatine•4.8
- LJLadyJ25Chicago / Illinois •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe went for the first time based on a friend's recommendation and we were not disappointed. The food was great and the staff were attentive. If you have a chance to come here, please make a reservation.More infoEnzo and LuciaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Long Grove•4.7
- KMKevinMcNairvipChicago / Illinois •12 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Excellent as usual. So far have never been disappointed. We’ll keep coming back for sure.More infoGianni's Cafe - KildeerPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kildeer•4.7
- BMBME6vipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We love this restaurant and go about every other week. Never had an issue until yesterday. My husband ordered prime rib (says limited supply on menu). The only issue was they didn’t tell us they were out of it until the rest of our food was ready. One issue out of maybe 50 is a good ratio. You never leave this place hungry. Great oysters Rockefeller and potato skins. I love the salads, my husband lives the prime rib.More infoJameson's Charhouse - Arlington HeightsPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Arlington Heights•4.6
- KJKimJChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The new build looks amazing, the waitress was so sweet and we always love the food. No doubt I will share my experience with friends.More infoCooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - KildeerPrice: Moderate• American• Kildeer•4.6
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover Deer Park
Deer Park, a community of over 3,200 people located about 35 miles from downtown Chicago, is a lovely village with a wealth of green, open spaces. It combines the great outdoors with excellent shopping and dining options nearby, the majority of which you'll find at the Deer Park Town Center. Most of the dining joints at this beautiful mall are part of known and loved chains offering Italian pizza and pasta, Asian noodles, hamburgers and bakery-café options. However, you’ll be able to satisfy your craving for a good American steak, fresh Japanese sushi or some delicious Mexican tacos at several independent joints in Deer Park as well.