- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe filet mignon was delicious and absolutely tender! Flavor profiles were awesome, not too over powering.. we loved the au gratin potatoes but the Mac n cheese was cold and underwhelming.More infoOld Stone SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steak• Belmont•4.6
- CBCelesteBCharlotte •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Celebrated my husband's 50th with friends. The time, service, and money were well spent.More infoBarrister's at The Esquire HotelPrice: Moderate• American• Gastonia•4.7
- TTerrencePhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •8 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Great Experience, that you know and have had across the CountryMore infoRed Lobster - GastoniaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Gastonia•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The restaurant staff was very cordial and welcoming. The food was great and the wait time from ordering to food being served was minimal but would have been worth a longer wait if necessary. I would highly recommend Drift for any occasion from casual dinner to that special date or a company dinner.More infoDrift on Lake WyliePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Belmont•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
More than just a business center or a new location for history buffs and outdoors enthusiasts, Gastonia is a treasure trove of good restaurants serving up rich, Southern flavors that are not to be missed. Fine dining in Gastonia offers delicious, flat-ironed duck, crab-stuffed Carolina trout, and Danish-style tenderloin medallions. If a hardy, simple meal is what you’re after, try the succulent barbecue plates, the Southern-style catfish fillet, or the Canadian flounder fillet with a local wine or a beer. Make sure you try the local treats like the hillbilly wings, the baskets of sweet potato fries, and the flavorful hillbilly chili. With plenty of steak and international offerings, plus cuisine for vegetarians and carnivores alike, Gastonia is a town made to entice the discerning foodie.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Gastonia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Gastonia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Gastonia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Erwin Park
- Optimist Park
- Huxley Village Shopping Center
- Mountain View Golf Course
- Express Inn and Suites
- North Park
- Powell Glennwood Shopping Center
- Akers Shopping Center
- Linwood Park
- Morgan and Wells Bed and Breakfast
- Olde Tyme Courtsquare Opry
- Hickory Creek Park
- Windsor Park Shopping Center
- Kings Mountain National Military Park
- Hickory Creek Shopping Center
- Flyer Park
- Comfort Suites Gastonia
- Gaston Mall
- Americas Best Value Inn - Shelby