- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe restaurant was outstanding. We were so impressed with our server, the live music , and the amazing food! Not only this but they were so accommodating with five kinds and five adults. We’ll be back soon! Thank you!More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- SFSarahFBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat time as always , feel like it’s always freezing in there and wish we had one closer but worth the drive ! Service was fantastic everyone and everything perfectMore infoFogo de Chao - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Inner Harbor•4.3
- NNick1 review5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023Upscale but affordable restaurant in the inner harbor area of Baltimore. Very good sake, hot or cold. Would recommend the tuna tartar if you enjoy raw fish.More infoKona Grill - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Inner Harbor•3.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Taylor was amazing. I will definitely request her in the future.More infoThe Capital Grille - BaltimorePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- BSBrookeSvipIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023From the cocktail to the check everything was six star!!More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - BaltimorePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.4
Discover Lexington Park
Historic Lexington Park in Maryland has some excellent restaurants to choose from. For a good combination of American and Vegetarian or gluten-free dishes, you might enjoy the Blue Wind Gourmet, which offers a selection of wraps, sandwiches, and gluten-free pizza. Try their Cajun Shrimp on a Focaccia with Local Maryland Goat Cheese, Cajun Catfish with Pepper Jack and Avocado, or the Pan Seared Tuna with Wasabi. If you're looking for something truly unique, visit the Elements Eatery and Mixology, where you'll find locally sourced food products as well as ingenious cocktails . When you're seeking something Oriental, give Yummys a try. They serve Japanese, Korean, and Filipino foods, including Sushi, in a casual dining atmosphere .