Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Minneapolis - St. Paul
New restaurants to OpenTable in Minneapolis - St. Paul
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Minneapolis
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bleu Duck Kitchen and Oyster Bar is a full service restaurant that provides a fun and welcoming atmosphere where white linens meet a casual feel to create the new concept of “fun-dining”. Co-Owners Erik Kleven and Jennifer Becker regard each customer as a welcomed friend, and aim to provide them with an experience that is both personal and unique every time they visit.
**Bar or Veranda seating please call.
The Lake Elmo Inn offers award-winning American cuisine, and has been voted Best Restaurant, Best Service, Best Dessert, Best Brunch, and Twin Cities Institution locally by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine 'Reader's Choice Awards'. Zagat scores the Lake Elmo Inn at a 28 out of 30 for food, calling us a "hidden secret". We also received Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for our extensive wine list for twelve years in a row.
The Lake Elmo Inn has been chosen as one of the top 100 Brunches in the nation by Open Table.
We are a small restaurant, limited to 15 tables and 70 seats indoors. Because of this we are not able to accommodate groups larger than 8 people. If your party is larger than 8 people, please understand that your group may be split at separate tables, potentially not near each other. Please call us to discuss accommodating your large group events.
Due to the invariability of Duluth weather, our deck is non-reservable (with or without dogs) and subject to be closed without much notice. We seat the patio on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by the Knife & Fork Club, Men's Journal & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.
The first indoor/outdoor off-leash dog park, tap house and eatery in the Twin Cities!
NOTE: Reservations do not include seating, but guarantee space for pup-play time. Standing high-tops and bar seating available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please don't forget to head to our website unleashedhoundsandhops.com to learn How It Works and Pre-Registering your dog before your visit.
Al & Alma's restaurant is a perfect choice if you want a quiet and relaxed atmosphere, good food, and wonderful service.
Outdoor dining in Minneapolis - St. Paul
See what locals rave about in Minneapolis
- KLKLGoodievipMinneapolis - St. Paul •22 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server Shannon was fantastic!More infoThe Capital Grille - Minneapolis$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- CCourtvipSan Diego •12 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoHad fun, great waitress and enjoyed some amazing cocktails. The food was good, but not great, with the exception of dessert which was amazing! Overall we had a great time and would come back.More infoThe Butcher's Tale$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWe’re on the rooftop and it was a wonderful experience!More infoCRAVE - LaSalle Plaza$$$$• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- GKGregKvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoStrong & varied menu. Excellent salads & small plates, good pastas & some stellar entrees. Also, delicious lighter items like their turkey burger. Zelo also has a very good bar w/quality drinks at market prices. Our server Emmy was exceptional & professional. All in all a solid choice in Minnie, although tends to be loud making conversation strained at times. That's the only detraction. AAA+++More infoZelo$$$$• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen Minneapolis$$$$• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.4
Restaurant experiences trending in Minneapolis - St. Paul
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Minneapolis
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover The Twin Cities
Yes—a frigid Minneapolis winter evokes stews and soups and hearty, gut-warming fare, but the food scene in this formerly industrial city has gained steam in recent years, with a burgeoning community of excellent chefs, craft coffee and beer, and Nordic style to accompany the culinary traditions of the region’s immigrant community. You’ll find lefse—a traditional Norwegian flatbread made with flour, potatoes, milk, and cream, akin to a latke of a sort—creatively topped and, while meat is central (this is the midwest, after all), river fish and ingredients foraged from surrounding wooded areas lend diversity to the new Minneapolis menus. A number of new but now iconic restaurants have set the tone for how the twin cities’ keep up with the trends, though the two are more fraternal than identical these days, St. Paul taking a slightly more classic, mom and pop shop vibe.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Minneapolis include The Smack Shack, Tullibee - Hewing Hotel and Unleashed Hounds & Hops
Child friendly restaurants in Minneapolis include Good Day Cafe, Boca Chica Restaurant and Benihana - Maple Grove, MN
- Northtown Mall Shopping Center
- Southdale Center
- aloft Minneapolis
- Golden Valley Shopping Center
- Minneapolis Marriott Southwest
- Courtyard Minneapolis Maple Grove Arbor Lakes
- Comfort Inn Airport Bloomington
- Walker Art Center
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Loring Park
- Maple Grove Crossing Shopping Center
- Meadowlands Station
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Bay Lake
- Xcel Energy Center
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Diffley Square Shopping Center
- Como Park Golf Course
- Nicollet Mall
- Embassy Suites Minneapolis - Airport
- The Best Restaurants in Minneapolis
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Minneapolis
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Minneapolis
- The Most Fun Restaurants in Minneapolis
- The Best Brunch Restaurants in Minneapolis
- Where Chefs Eat in Minneapolis
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Minneapolis
- The Best Cheap Eats in Minneapolis
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Minneapolis
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Minneapolis
- The Best Pizza in Minneapolis
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Minneapolis
- 100 Minneapolis - St. Paul Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Minneapolis
- 50 Minneapolis Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day