Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Opened in 8/18/18, Ahi Sushi Bar is an authentic Omakase style Japanese experience. Omakase is the Japanese tradition of letting the chef choose your order. Omakase or “I leave it to you,” includes fresh fish, seasonal vegetables and ingredients.
Ahi Sushi will also serve fresh sushi, sashimi and traditional poke bowls for lunch.
Seatings for Omakase dining experience is every hour and a half starting at 6pm.
Here we fix the day with "Chelas" and Tacos...
Mexican restaurant in Miami Beach
Extensive selection of dishes from homemade pasta to different kinds of fish and steaks...
Wide range of wine (Italian, French, Spanish, Californian) meticulously chosen for everyone's taste
Ceviches by Divino offers genuine Peruvian flavors in a relaxed atmosphere ideal to chill with friends and family.
Ceviches by Divino offers genuine Peruvian flavors in a relaxed atmosphere ideal to chill with friends and family.
Queen Omakase is open Tuesday through Saturday. Two seating options are available. First Seating: 7:00 PM. Second Seating: 9:30 PM. Guests prepay to confirm their seating, and reservations can be made through OpenTable at $190 per person, which includes a multi-course journey through timeless Japanese traditions with Kamakura's modernist approach.
We are conveniently Located on corner Lincoln Ave. and Washington Avenue. 1 block from the Miami Beach Convention Center, The Fillmore Theater, New World Campus and Soundscape Park across the street.
The intimate, ultra luxurious and transporting space features a massive overhanging cherry blossom tree, a Japanese craftsmanship-inspired wallpaper screen, a dramatic marble countertop, a 500-years old hinoki wood cutting board, and wall-mounted niches serving as members’ chopstick display.
The ever-changing dishes evolve according to the 72 Japanese micro-seasons, involving the most refined ingredients such as line-caught fish flown in daily, innovative vegetables and condiments, sea urchin from Hokkaido, sustainable bluefin tuna from Baja and Sanuki Olive Wagyu from Kagawa Prefecture in Japan.
(Experiences and Pairings are Priced Per Person)
R House Wynwood is an award-winning casual fine dining establishment and lounge right in the heart of the vibrant Miami-Wynwood arts district. Acclaimed chef, Rocco Carulli, serves Latin cuisine inspired by the vibrant cultures of Miami. Home of iconic Saturday and Sunday drag brunches, plus nighttime drag shows, and a live music on the weekends. Drag Show guests must be aged 18 or over. IDs required to enter - copies and photos not accepted. Non-resident foreign citizens - passports and Canadian drivers licenses only accepted.
On Sundays we offer a prix fixe Brunch experience with available seating on the Oceanfront Terrace or inside the Champagne Bar.
For breakfast (served daily) and lunch (served Monday through Saturday), seating is available on the Oceanfront Terrace or inside the Champagne Bar.
For dinner service, seating is available inside Lido's Dining Room or at the Oceanfront Terrace.
We have a 15 minute grace period, after which the table may be given to another guest.
Please note, Lido Restaurant at The Surf Club has a no-show policy of $50.00 per person.
Please note: an 18% gratuity (plus taxes) will be added to all checks.
- MCMCPAvipMiami - Dade •44 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCan't recommend enough. Run -don't walk- and get a reservation.Excellent all the way around.Venue is beautiful, tastefully decorated with a hip vibe.Service could not have been better.A pleasant surprise was discovering they have a very nice list of tequilas. I ordered Don Julio 70.Didn't try the cocktails but menu was attractive. Wines by the glass were carefully curated and seemed to be good choices. The Cabernet Stags Leap didn't disappoint. But the food steals the show-as it should be.My husband who traditionally will order any Cesar salad on any menu thought this was one of the best in the city.I assure you he's an expert at this point. The ceviche is one of the best I have ever had.And I'm a ceviche addict.My husband ordered the fish and not only did it have a fantastic presentation but it was delicious.My NY strip was perfectly done to medium rare and outstanding.The vegetarian option-a celery root and sweet potato layered dish was very good.The dessert, a 6 leches was just ridiculously good. I don't eat sugar. But I ate this.More infoGiselle Miami$$$$• Contemporary French / American• Downtown Miami•4.5
- MSMirthaSMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 3, 2023Excellent food..fresh, tasty and beautiful presentation, service was superb and atmosphere was lovely.More infoTanuki River Landing$$$$• Asian• Allapattah•4.3
- JjesslindsvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great but there was one speaker right behind our table which made it very hard to talk, let alone here the waiter.More infoMILA$$$$• Japanese• South Beach•4.7
- ABAmyBvipChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing food, service and vibe! Food came out very fast. Drinks took longer. Would go back for sure!More infoDOYA$$$$• Mediterranean• Wynwood•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing place for a special evening. Fantastic good and atmosphereMore infoSexy Fish - Miami$$$$• Asian• Brickell•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Miami restaurants
The Magic City definitely lives up to its name when it comes to special nights out. Dial up the glam factor by snagging a reservation at a sprawling, pan-Asian stunner in Brickell with surrealist decor. For more understated elegance, head to a farm-inspired, MICHELIN-starred restaurant on the southern tip of Miami Beach. If you’re looking for a family-friendly fete, celebrate over truffle pasta, served in a festive cheese wheel at a Tuscan gem in SoFi. One thing’s clear: Miami has no shortage of spots for revelers, no matter what your palate or budget craves. These 13 top restaurants are ready to host your next special occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Yellow Ferraris and fine cigars, ceviche served oceanside—the technicolor glamour of the “Magic City” draws us in. But that doesn’t mean simple pleasures can’t be found here. Some of the best (and most affordable) food is on Calle Ocho in Little Havana, where medianoche sandwiches, fish with escabeche and fresh citrus drinks reign. And, every year, Miami Beach swells with creatives and collectors for Art Basel. By day, street life sizzles with open air cafés, coffee shops and cigar bars ready to welcome you in. Come night time, the city assumes a new identity.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Miami is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Coral Gables
- Florida International University
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami
- Art Deco District Welcome Center
- Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- Normandy Shores Golf Course
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Center
- Sweet Retreats Vacation Rentals
- Joe's Stone Crab
- Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort
- Port of Miami
- 1 Hotel South Beach
- Adrienne Arsht Center Performing Art
- Espanola Way
- The Falls Mall
- The Falls Shopping Center Mall
- Greynolds Golf Course
- Hyatt Regency Miami
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in Miami
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Miami Restaurants Offering Unique Delivery and Takeout
- Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- 100 Miami / Southeast Florida Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- 50 Miami Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Miami's Award-winning Restaurants
- Native/Indigenous-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
- Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Miami restaurants
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
- 9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
- Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars