Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Combinations require compatibility and chemistry. A business with its location. A guest with their cravings. Food with wine. A chef with his daily inspiration. Staff who are discerning and professional.
Crave is hybrid business where the everyday meets events. Within us lies our people and their passion.
We are an Italian family locally owned, casual and authentic Italian restaurant located in the heart of downtown Saskatoon. The magic at La Cucina happens in “the kitchen”. We use simple and fresh ingredients to create classic, home-style Italian dishes. Italian food made by Italians.
Please Note: We offer a 1.5 hour dining time for parties of 2-3 and a 2 hour dining time for parties of 4 or more. If you are requiring longer than this please contact the restaurant directly.
Def. - basic, fundamental, elemental, inherent
Creating time honoured Italian food & handmade pasta using Saskatchewan heritage grains & whole animal butchery.
For Catering information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RBRachelBvipSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •28 reviews5.0Dined 4 days ago10/10 food as usual had the cocktail on tap with the veggie sandwich and salad and my friend had the falafel salad and they were both absolutely perfect.More infoHearth RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Saskatoon•4.7
- OTSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoservice was prompt and food was great. I did find it quite loud, but felt like some of our dining experiences in Victoria which we have always enjoyed.More infoPrimalPrice: Moderate• Italian• Saskatoon•4.7
- SSScottSvipLas Vegas •53 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very enjoyable evening, service was fantastic and the food was top notch.More infoCHOP Steakhouse & Bar - SaskatoonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Saskatoon•4.6
- KKariSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The waiter we had was excellent, friendly, and understanding what our requests were. He made our experience at your restaurant a great time. We were there for a birthday.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - BrightonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Saskatoon•4.7
- JSJenniferSSaskatoon / Saskatchewan •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was great, good selection of local beers. Our server was excellent.More infoStoked Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Canadian• Saskatoon•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 109 restaurants in Saskatoon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Italian, Canadian, Contemporary Canadian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Saskatoon who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Saskatoon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Days Inn Moose Jaw
- Jack Hamilton Arena
- Hotel Saskatchewan
- Art Placement Inc
- Credit Union Centre
- Saskatchewan Science Centre
- Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre
- Doug Wickenheiser Arena
- Ramada Moose Jaw
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
- Park Town Hotel
- Canadian Forces Base Moose Jaw
- Optimist Arena
- Mosaic Stadium At Taylor Field
- Wingate by Wyndham Regina
- Delta Regina
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saskatoon
- Louis Beach Volleyball
- Comfort Inn Regina