Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Private Chefs, Classmates, Friends, Brothers... This quadrivial came together to show that dreams do come true with hard work and dedication. We present " A Way To The Heart " a unique food experience that you are able to indulge in. Whether it's through our private dinners or catering services, our business guarantees a great experience. So we challenge your taste buds to come try a new realm of food offered here in SATX
The menu is straightforward and beguiling, featuring contemporary interpretations of classic dishes — fresher, brighter versions of traditional cuisine enlivened with unconventional Texas spirit. Gulf seafood conspires with Atlantic Coast oysters flown in fresh, and the Hill Country is well-represented year-round. Local and organic ingredients change the menu as the seasons peak and wane, but the constants are quality, flavor, artistry in the kitchen and a warm welcome when you walk in the door.
Our menu features some French and American specialties, as well as some Italian classics, with a touch of Texas. Appetizers include our famous Mussels in broth, baked Crab Cakes and crispy Calamari. You can also find salads, pasta dishes, steaks and fish. Did we mention all our desserts are homemade?
Our extensive wine list has something for everyone… California Cabernets and Zinfnadels, Italian Chiantis and Pinot Grigios, Malbecs from Argentina, and Australian Shiraz. Our menu is definitely wine-friendly.
Our expert gauchos skillfully carve an array of succulent, mouthwatering cuts right at your table, allowing you to savor the flavors and tenderness with every bite.But it's not just the extraordinary dishes that set us apart; it's the service that elevates your visit to unforgettable heights. Our attentive and knowledgeable staff are committed to ensuring that every moment of your dining experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, enjoying a night out with friends, or simply seeking an extraordinary meal, Chama Gaucha promises to elevate your dining experience to new heights.
Gonzales Bistro changes menus often in order to take advantage of local, seasonal products. Chef Parind's food has big flavors & is seasoned assertively, yet is nuanced, complex, and most importantly, balanced.
Come join us and experience big city dining without all the hassles. Gonzales Bistro is a intimate space with an open kitchen, wood ceilings, framed by great black & white pictures from a bygone era while the charming independence square offers free parking, wide open spaces & vistas of historic buildings. Nearby parks, art galleries and shopping define the quiet
Four Private Dining Rooms available for groups ranging in size from 8 to 90 with audio visual provided.
If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit SILO Bar where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature cuisine against a backdrop live entertainment (FR&SA).
All guests are required to wear a mask while indoors—regardless of their vaccination status—except when seated in a dining environment. Thank you for helping to keep our CIA campus community safe!
- ABAngieBHawaii •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI had such a great experience for my birthday. This is my 3rd time here and it won’t be my last. Everyone that works here is knowledgeable, hardworking and just amazing all around. The food and drinks were fantastic as usual. We will be back.More infoCarriquiPrice: Moderate• undefined• Downtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI recently had the opportunity to try this restaurant, on Thanksgiving. On top of there fantastic seasonally changing menu, they offered a full thanksgiving meal at a very reasonable price for how large the portion was. Our server Savona was delightful. She had a wealth of knowledge when it came to the menu. Which I always take into account when trying a new place. Extremely friendly, she checked on us periodically, making sure food was satisfactory, but also allowing us (my date and I) to converse deeply without interruption. I began my meal with a cinnamon and apple infused Bullet bourbon and the Tuna Tartare. The sweet mango salsa paired with the creaminess of the avocado, and the salty nature of the Ahi Tuna was exquisite. For dinner I had a Butterfly Pea Cocktail with a 8oz. Filet Mignon coolest a perfect medium rare, a Main Lobster Tail, broccolini and small Yukon potatoes (Surf n Turf) I was between the 6oz filet mignon and adding a lobster tail to accompany, to ensure I had the mashed potatoes and red wine reduction. But at the advice of my waitress, I saved my self more money and got the proteins I truly wanted. My date had the Lamb Loin which the chef recommended having at the perfect medium cook served with mashed potatoes and broccolini. Both meals were delicious. Personally I believe the Lamb was better. For this being my first filet mignon, out of many steakhouse experiences, I thought it was good but not quite as good as say Brasao’s Picanha. For dessert we had a s’mores dessert and the oatmeal cream pie. S’mores was 12/10, while the other was a tad too sweet for our taste. Ambiance 12/10 Beautiful with a variety of low playing music Food 10/10 All items were cooked to perfection and even had drink pairings to enhance your experience Service 15/10 Savona was truly a blessing on this day, and I’m sure everyday Price 10/10 Definitely the most reasonably priced menu that has such high caliber options. Definitely will be going back!More infoSeasons 52 - San AntonioPrice: Expensive• American• Alamo Heights•4.7
- GCGregCGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe always enjoy our experience at Ladino. It is probably our favorite restaurant in San Antonio right now. The food is always delicious, and the service attentive without being overbearing.More infoLadinoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Downtown•4.8
- MMarkvipSan Antonio •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Another awesome experience at the Mon Chou Chou! The hostess greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile and she was able to seat us early - party of 4. Mark was our server and we could not be happier; he was very knowledgeable of food, specials and cocktails, engaging and attentive - a professional in every way! Keep up the great work, Phillipe and the entire staff at Brasserie Mon Chou Chou!More infoBrasserie Mon Chou ChouPrice: Moderate• French• Downtown•4.8
- KAKAMRSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is a restaurant you don't want to miss! It was so incredible sitting at a window with the floor rotating so you get a full 360 view over the span of about 45 minutes. Prime rib was cooked to perfection, the best coconut shrimp we've ever had and their calamari was still fresh and crunchy the next morning! The cucumber mint mock tail is divine. Service was outstanding, Very romantic ambienceMore infoChart House Restaurant - Tower of the AmericasPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.3
Discover San Antonio
With San Antonio’s proximity to the border, it's no surprise that you can easily find an incredible selection of Mexican restaurants throughout the city. These establishments boast everything from beef tacos and chicken fajitas to tamales, veggie quesadillas, and more. The town is also located close to the coastline, making it the ideal location to enjoy fresh seafood, such as fried Gulf shrimp or grilled flounder. Texas beef from local ranches is featured in many local steakhouses, burger joints, barbecue restaurants, and casual diners that are ideal for any occasion. To take in the full cultural diversity of the San Antonio area, you can also find an extensive selection of Indian, Brazilian, and Italian restaurants featuring your favorite menu options that will overwhelm your senses with flavorful options.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 213 restaurants in San Antonio. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Contemporary American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Antonio who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Antonio either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Tower Life Building
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- University of Texas At San Antonio
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM
- Eisenhower Park
- Rivercenter Mall
- Aloft San Antonio Airport
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel
- San Antonio International Airport
- Seaworld San Antonio
- Bandera Shopping Center
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
- North Star Mall Shopping Center
- The Shops At La Cantera
- SAT Airport
- Pearl Brewery
- San Antonio Zoo
- River Walk