Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
Explore the Library’s collection of 1,500 spirits in THE VAULT, where the rarest bottles on our list are displayed in the original safety deposit boxes from the historic First National Bank. The Library’s curated selection highlights the rich history of making liquor from fermentation through distillation, aging, and blending. Enjoy your selections neat, on the rocks, or mixed into a classic cocktail.
THE ARCHIVE is an intimate and exclusive, craft cocktail experience inspired by Charles H. Baker Jr.’s turn-of-the-century drinking travelogue, Around the World with Jigger, Beaker and Flask. Sometimes playful, sometimes serious, our exotic drinks are always crafted with the finest spirits and house-made ingredients.
For parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant and our reservationist will assist you.
The Castle built in 1945 and styled as a Chåteau de Normandie offers The Cellar for intimate casual dining and The Primrose at Castle Falls features a five-course dining experience; both opened Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening by reservation and any day with prearrangement. Castle Falls features casual and upscale dining. Please allow a minimum of two hours for your dining experience. Though many still fondly remember the Keller in the Kastle from the 90s, German cuisine is no longer served.
Our menus highlight the best of the seasons. All our eggs, chicken, pork, and beef are 100% pasture-raised and sourced from small, sustainable local farms.
Cheever's Cafe, located just 2 miles from Downtown Oklahoma City, specializes in contemporary comfort food with Southwest influences. Cheever's serves a variety of prime steaks, fresh seafood and wonderful salads, as well as daily and nightly specials. Locals in-the-know love our seafood tamales, chicken fried steak, and sublime salads for dinner, lunch, brunch – everyday dining or special occasions.
Smiling staff and vast views. We believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home – it’s our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. And because we’re a scratch kitchen, we can accommodate any dietary restrictions. Just let your server know, and we’ll modify our ingredients as needed.
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave);
Self-Park in Devon Garage (101 N Harvey Ave).
Valet (333 W Sheridan Ave) - $15;
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave)
Located in the base of the historic Independence Tower, Café Volare is a delightful blend of old and new as it harks to the Art Deco period. With many Instagram worthy dishes and drinks, the décor adds the final touch to the ultimate share-worthy brunch experience. General manager Kaycee Parry has ensured that every aspect of your experience will keep you coming back for more.
It should be noted that the kitchen is a "scratch" kitchen in which it is the aim to make as much of the menu items from scratch as possible. Therefor this restaurant is best booked when you have the time to enjoy drinks and wait for your meal to arrive.
- OTOpenTable DinerOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoChef King's ox tail bone marrow fried rice at JK is a culinary masterpiece that tantalizes the taste buds with its rich, savory flavors. The succulent pieces of ox tail and the velvety marrow create a delightful contrast in texture, while the fried rice serves as the perfect canvas for this symphony of tastes. Each bite is a journey through layers of complexity, leaving a lingering satisfaction that makes this dish a standout culinary experience. Chef King's expertise truly shines in this innovative and delectable creation.More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.4
- MSMichaelSOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was great, the signage to get in was very poorly positioned. On the north entrance it had a big arrow pointing to the east. Couldn’t tell if that meant that once you go inside you go to your left as all there was to the left was a dead end sidewalk and a parking garage. Had to call the restaurant and they told me to call security to let me in, which I asked if that was the way everyone was getting in to eat? Security instructed me to go through the parking garage where I then saw another sign showing another arrow. Signs should say”enter on east doors” Arrow in garage is not visible from first arrow. Since when do you walk through a parking garage to get to the restaurant entrance. Should have a sidewalk. Very poor design.More infoVastPrice: Expensive• American• Oklahoma City•4.7
- JJasonOklahoma City •6 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFantastic little place. Food was very high quality, the ambiance very comfortable, and the staff exceptionally friendly. It’s not necessarily a large place as square footage goes…but this small restaurant packs a large amount of quality and pride into what they do, and it shows. Must return.More infoMary Eddy'sPrice: Expensive• American• Oklahoma City•4.4
- BRBobRvipOklahoma City •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellersPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.7
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
Discover Oklahoma City
You can enjoy incredible meals out on the town for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Oklahoma City area. The city is known for its cowboy culture, and the cuisine reflects that hearty lifestyle. Diners are popular options when you’re looking for buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy or fresh waffles to get your mornings started on a good foot. Lunch and dinner options are more diverse, and you can choose from dining in a deli-style casual restaurant, sports bar, cafe, or finer restaurant. You'll find many dishes prepared from locally produced beef and vegetables, including porterhouse steak and sausage wraps. You also have an incredible range of diverse ethnic restaurants to choose from, including cuisines from Italian, Mexican, Indian, and other cultures.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Oklahoma City is The Great Hall
The best vegetarian restaurants in Oklahoma City are Vast, JK by Chef King and Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse - Oklahoma City
- Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
- Crossroads Mall
- City of Moore Shopping Center
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Western Avenue
- Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Choctaw Casino Resort - Durant
- Southland Shopping Center
- Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edmond
- Couch Park
- Ford Center
- Holiday Inn Express Alva
- Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City/Bricktown
- 1889er Museum
- Macarthurs Square
- Morgan Park
- Lake Hefner Park
- Park Lane Shopping Center
- Penn Square Mall