Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For parties of 8 or greater, please call (251) 626-9942.
From the U.S. Prime steaks, broiled to perfection at 1800 degrees, to the expertly executed seafood, New Orleans-inspired
appetizers, unforgettable desserts & award winning wine list, this is a steakhouse to which others aspire.
Dress Code: BUSINESS CASUAL - PROPER ATTIRE REQUIRED.
No Ripped or Torn Garments
Kindly remove your hat when entering the restaurant.
Thank you for not wearing: Tank tops, clothing with offensive
graphics or language, torn garments, exposed undergarments,
cut-off shorts, beach flip flops, gym wear or jeans that are distressed or with any rips or holes in them.
*PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE*. Interested in a HOLIDAY BRUNCH reservation? (EASTER, MOTHER'S DAY, THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS) Please call 251.928.9201 to reserve. Our Grand Hall is available to our Hotel Guests ONLY. Our conference center is available to all other guests.
If your party is 6+ please call. If you are looking for a reservation of 10+, a private party, or an event please visit our website at thehopefarm.com. Please allow 72 hours for responses due to high volume.
By the Alabama state law we do not participate in any corkage fees, however we have an extensive wine program.
Reservations highly recommended, 3 weeks in advance. All parties over 6 persons, call 251-981-9811 est 112.
**Holiday menus and hours may vary** Please contact the hotel 251-928-9201 to find out about special holiday menus (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentine's, etc.)
1847 Bar in Southern Roots
Every great hotel has a great bar to steal away to, and 1847 is ours. 1847 is home to the beverage arts, with Grand Garden-to-glass crafted cocktails, local libations and signature wines by the glass all getting in on the act. The setting of choice for savoring house-made elixirs, quiet conversation, or the easy company of new friends.
Complimentary Valet Parking on Non Holidays
Upscale Casual Dining – Resort Attire
But the food is just the beginning. At Felix's Fish Camp you'll be treated to the best service in the Southeastern U.S. We pride ourselves on making you and your guests feel like the most important people in town...because you are!
Felix's Fish Camp Grill is situated on one of the most scenic parts of Mobile Bay. From our gigantic windows you can take in an entire panorama of natural beauty. Check out our sunsets!
As per ADA, only Service Animals specially trained to will be allowed to enter the dining areas. As per the ADA, we will inquire if the animal is a service animal and what task that service animal performs.
An Italian restaurant that spotlights the coastal flavor of Mobile
and delivers hospitality with heart and soul. The menu features
hand made pasta, scratch made sauces, and classic Italian dishes
from the Chefs family recipes at an attractive price. Our house made desserts and a cordial is the perfect way to finish this memorable experience. Located inside the Battle House Hotel and valet parking is always complimentary when dining in the Trellis Room.
We have the perfect area for private parties and can handle a variety of groups, clubs and events. If you are in need of catering, we are your catering resource. We will come to you for parties as big or small as you like. Whether it's a camp house, bay house, church, farm, wharf or even your house, we’ll be there. Catering for all occasions. Wherever and whenever you need us, we are there for you.
- OTvipMobile •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service, food was great! Juan and Sam great mgrs. Anna our server did a great job.More infoCalifornia Dreaming - Spanish FortPrice: Moderate• American• Fairhope•4.9
- OTMobile •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoCan definitely tell it is farm fresh. Temps were perfect and holy cow the best mushrooms I’ve ever hadMore infoThe Hope FarmPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Fairhope•4.8
- OTAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoBest experience in years. Been going since it opened a And George panioto. was chef. Exceptional young waiter, patient with 4 eighty year olds. Name ? CArwell. Window seat in a quiet area. Food great. Thanks Jeff beardMore infoFelix's Fish CampPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Mobile•4.8
- OTMobile •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 6, 2023Great food, great service, great live music, awesome waterfront table!More infoThe BLUEGILL RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Mobile•4.5
- LlovelocalfoodCalifornia Central Coast •7 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 22, 2021The food was very good. We had the alligator appetizer which was very good. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. The service was excellent!More infoBoudreaux's Cajun GrillPrice: Moderate• Cajun• Mobile•4.6
Mobile is situated on the western and northern edges of Mobile Bay, separated from the Gulf of Mexico by Dauphin Island. Fresh seafood abounds, including oysters, shrimp, and tuna tartare. If barbecue is a favorite, you can find menus that offer high-quality brisket, pulled pork, tri-tip and more. The architectural heritage of Mobile is on display in restaurants that offer an intimate dining experience in a repurposed Southern mansion. Of course, you'll want a great view of the bay while you enjoy your dinner, and many Mobile seafood restaurants offer a world class view of the water while serving eclectic dishes that combine Asian and Mediterranean cuisines.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Mobile is The Barn at The Hope Farm
- Sharp Reef 7212
- Safe Harbor Marina
- Ladd Memorial Stadium
- Orange Beach Marina
- Westgate Village Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65 Airport Boulevard
- Best Western Plus Daphne
- Centennial Park
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
- Gulfside Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
- Haven Park
- Tanger Outlets Foley
- Bel Air Mall Shopping Center
- Monroe Park
- Gulf Shores Plantation 3117
- Sleep Inn on the Beach
- Grand Hotel Marriott Resort, Golf Club
- Grant Plaza Shopping Center