Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nuestro menú cambia constantemente y nos esforzamos con utilizar los mejores productos disponibles locales y de todo México.
Nuestra lista de vinos esta diseñada por nuestro Gerente General Andres Sanchez, cuenta, en su mayor parte vinos nacionales únicos y que se enlazan excelentemente con nuestra propuesta Gastronomica.
Contamos con una lista de cocteles únicos y que complementan toda la experiencia en Nemi.
Nemi ha sido nombrado durante los años 2021 y 2022 entre los mejores restaurantes de México por la guía de Culinaria Mexicana.
En el año 2021 el chef Villagomez fue considerado entre los mejores chefs de Mexico por Food & Wine.
Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten has collaborated with One&Only Palmilla since 2008. The new restaurant SEARED under the direction of Executive Eric Scianimanico offers an array of steaks choices including Kobe Tomahawk, Grass Fed NY Strip and Porterhouse all displayed in a glass-walled meat cellar with a dry-edge curing room. The new menu also highlights the best of the fish and seafood from the Baja as well as some of the Chef’s favorite signature dishes.
The restaurant offers an understated elegance of warm natural colors and accented by original Mexican techniques designed by Jeffrey Beers. The design features an entranceway encased in amber glass, amber chandeliers, tawny marble with candlelit nooks and Aztec geometric marble f loors.
Mezcal, our signature restaurant is a modern Mexican kitchen featuring reimagined interpretations of ancestral culinary traditions. Experience a gastronomic journey through a menu that is creative, fresh and authentic. Indulge yourself in a lively and sophisticated space that pays homage to Mexico’s history.
Please note that our restaurant and hotel are 100% smoke-free. Due to a 2023 government legislation, there is no smoking allowed in any of our restaurant and hotel premises, including all outdoor spaces.
Alebrije at Las Ventanas' locally sourced, nationally inspired menu is rooted in authenticity.
Our menu has been designed to make you feel that you are home in our home and to give you a sense of the amazing culinary history and culture of Mexico.
We asked our staff of more than 700 bring their most treasured food memories. We have recreated these iconic family recipes into a dining experience that reflects the best regional food of Mexico. Our ingredients are all sourced from the best local providers in each region and are flown in daily.
For reservations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter a buzzing lantern-lit bar and lounge that invites you to linger over hand-crafted cocktails before sauntering down to
dinner above a cascade of oceanfront terraces kissed by white-capped waves. The outdoor exhibition kitchen is alive with energy as guests engage with chefs and explore bites of coastal Baja cuisine and regionally inspired cocktails beside a glowing wood fired oven.
For the ultimate grilled food, Sea Grill specializes in Cocina del Fuego. Dishes are cooked over fire on wood-burning grills and in a wood-burning brick and clay oven. This cuisine is fresh and simple, using two types of local woods to imbue the meat with different flavors, and adding little else besides fine olive oil and fresh herbs from the resort’s herb garden.
'Sense of place' is our bartenders canvas. Arbol’s bar dazzles in its own right and every ounce of our inventive cocktails has a story to tell, accompanied by a formidable curated collection of wines and spirits.
Service Hours: 5:30PM to 11:00PM.
Bar: 5:30PM to 11:00PM.
Culinary: 5:30PM to 10:00PM.
For reservations, please email us at lasventanas.dining@rosewoodhotels
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy family and I had a wonderful Sunday brunch at Torote. The restaurant and property is beautiful. The views from the terrace are some of the best in Cabo. The food- phenomenal. Brunch was served family style, and we loved everything. It was all fresh, beautifully cooked and seasoned, and presentation was amazing. Our service was fantastic with both Fern and Juan C helping us. Afterwards we walked the beautiful garden and fed the farm animals. Such a great place- a must whenever visiting Cabo. We have also had dinner at Torote which is magical at night.More infoTorote RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Cabo San Lucas•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely, hands down, best experience! Service is exceptional, view is amazing, food is outstanding.More infoCocina del Mar at Esperanza ResortPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Cabo San Lucas•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Mexico •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was AMAZING!More infoTaboo CaboPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Cabo San Lucas•4.4
- LDLaDolceVitaLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing experience. We loved the food and the entertainment.More infoRosa Negra - CaboPrice: Very Expensive• Latin American• Cabo San Lucas•4.6
- OOakland11Los Angeles •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Sunset is breathtaking! Beautiful and elegant with great food and great service. I had the tres leches cake for dessert. It came with a watermelon sorbet which I was skeptical about. I asked if I could change it but from the server the chef was adamant about it and I’m so glad I was wrong. It was AMAZING. I’m coming back just for the dessert. Everything we tasted was great. And again the atmosphere and service were incredible.More infoNobu Los CabosPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Cabo San Lucas•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 227 restaurants in Baja California Sur. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican, Mediterranean, Latin American, Global, International, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baja California Sur who deliver with Uber Eats.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baja California Sur either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Condo Paraiso del mar 301 By Su Casa Management
- Cabo Pedregal Hotel
- Posada de las Flores La Paz
- SJD Airport
- Lujiashan Zhan
- Secrets Puerto los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort All Inclusive
- Lovers Beach
- The Mexican Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa - Luxury All Inclusive
- Cabo Vista Hotel
- Club Campestre
- Cabo Real Golf Course
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club
- Cabo Pulmo National Park
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos - All Inclusive
- Querencia Golf Course
- Cabo Del Sol Golf
- Condo Paraiso del mar 302 By Su Casa Management
- Palmilla Golf Course
- Hotel Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos