Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
El Paso’s only winner of the Wine Spectator Best Award of Excellence for the past 11 years and honored with the Distinguished Restaurants of America (DiRoNa) Award for Excellence. After a long day of travel, indulge in the Cafe Central experience. Join us for dinner and enjoy the impeccable service and cuisine. Your table’s ready, and the bar is fully stocked.
Experience timeless tradition at Cafe Central and be part of the legacy. Bon appétit!
From memorable meals to milestone celebrations, corporate events to happy hours with friends, Ruth’s Chris Steak House in El Paso offers a refreshingly modern take on the classic steak house experience. All with that signature sizzle. While our world-class USDA Prime steaks, bone-in cuts and their signature sizzle quickly made us the top steak house in the nation, you’ll also find fresh seafood, scratch-made sides and desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and award-winning wines, with the sort of service that makes first time guests feel like regulars – and regular guests feel like family.
A traditional, conservative luncheon was hosted by President Taft at the El Paso Chamber of Commerce followed by an opulent dinner served and presented by President Díaz in the Old Federal Customs building in Juarez. Private discussions were had and agreements were made.
TAFT DÍAZ serves as a testament that great things can flourish when you welcome others at your table.
What will you set in motion during your visit with us?
An immersive restaurant experience, nestled in The Canyons at Cimarron on the far west of El Paso, Texas.
Lola Rose features a vibrant modern Spanish Mediterranean Menu with a Mexican influence. Showcasing an eclectic wine list with options for every taste and a cocktail menu that's been years in the making, we can't wait to let you experience what hospitality is truly about. A Modern take on Vibe Dining also known as "Supper Club", will take your experience thru a Culinary and Sensory wave, at the helm of our world renowned and homegrown Executive Chef Marco Olivares. Welcome to Lola Rose....
For groups 5 and larger or information on buy-outs, please contact:
Jillian at (915) 534-3000 ext. 6037 or email: email@example.com
Opened in 1998, Mesa Street Grill is located in El Paso's University and Medical District, and just a few blocks from downtown. Locally owned and operated, we offer a unique dining venue for the El Paso area. Our professional chefs are all graduates of Professional and/or Cordon Blue Culinary Schools. Our menus change seasonally.
Our dining areas are designed for private and pleasing conversation. Our climate-controlled patio is ideal for toasts of congratulations with business associates, friends and loved ones. Everything about The Mesa Street Grill is designed to enhance your dining experience. Join us for one of your meals and witness our commitment to excellence for yourself.
- OTEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe host was fabulous. Made us feel important and was professional. Love the placeMore infoÁmbar RestaurantePrice: Expensive• Mexican• El Paso•4.4
- OTDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMichelle the manager always greets us. As always we were going to the Plaza and had to be aware of time. Our primary server Alex was superb as always. We had the tasting menu and it never fails to impress. Love Anson 11!More infoAnson11Price: Expensive• Global, International• El Paso•4.7
- OTEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent service and food… 3 suggestions: 1.) hold off delivering the entree until AFTER we are done with our salads/appetizers so as not to rush us 2.) change your gift certificates to offer MORE THAN a 10% discount for purchases of $300 or more. 3.) Don’t let your new ownership negatively impact running your business of providing excellent food, with well trained/retained staff and a comfortable setting!!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - El PasoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• El Paso•4.8
- OTvipNew Mexico •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAs always, the food is amazing but this time our server stole the show! Roger was incredibly attentive, and very very knowledgeable when it came down to the menu. He even played along that it was my friends birthday. It was just an amazing experience all along.More infoCasa PanteraPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• El Paso•4.7
- GFGingFvipEl Paso •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFabulous evening in every way. We enjoyed the cuisine, the atmosphere, everything!More infoCafé CentralPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• El Paso•4.8
Discover El Paso
El Paso, TX, is right on the US border with Mexico, and it is an amazing place to score authentic Mexican food. Whether your pleasure is tacos, tamales or cafe con leche, El Paso can supply the fresh, traditional Mexican flavors you crave. As this is a Texas town, don't miss the freshly sourced steaks and other more exotic meats available at some of the local area steak joints. There are a few farm-to-table restaurants where you can even get up close with the livestock prior to enjoying your meal, which is fun for the whole family. The downtown area is home to a great selection of cafes, bistros and bars, where you can sample trendier fare like bacon wrapped dates, avocado toast or handcrafted cocktails.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in El Paso is The Elmont Resort - Evaga Desert Kitchen
- Lovelady Park
- Ejido Rinconada Mimbre
- Burges High School Track And Football Field
- Chelsea Park
- Franklin High School Baseball Field
- White Spur Park
- El Paso Holocaust Museum And Study Center
- Lonesome Ridge Wilderness Study Area
- Nations Tobin Park
- Insights El Paso Science Museum
- Andress High School Stadium
- Crestmont Park
- Magoffin Home State Historical Park
- Loretto Park
- Suffolk Park
- Ponder Park
- El Paso Suites Hotel
- Vista Del Valle Park