Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Neapolitan pizza, vegan and gluten free options. Garden patio seating.
Celebrity Michelin Star Chef Graham Campbell
As seen on Netflix The Final Table
Open Kitchen concept
pastas, fish dishes, wings, steak, burgers desserts
Tuesday to Friday from 5pm
Saturday from 2pm
Sunday brunch from 1130am
From the moment you step through our doors, you'll be captivated by the stylish ambiance and attention to detail that sets Rosmaní apart. Our expertly crafted menu showcases the vibrant flavors and traditional ingredients of Mexican cuisine, prepared with a modern twist by our talented culinary team. Each dish is a masterpiece, meticulously plated and bursting with delightful flavors that will transport your taste buds on a culinary journey like no other.
Experience the pinnacle of Mexican fine dining at Rosmaní, where passion for food, impeccable service, and an inviting atmosphere come together to create an extraordinary culinary journey.
Each day, we meticulously press our juices, craft our own syrups, and master classic mixology techniques to deliver the epitome of cocktail perfection. Our dedication extends to the careful selection of premium spirits, ensuring unrivaled quality and adherence to the highest standards.
Our talented Chef has curated gourmet menus for every season, showcasing the freshest meats and seafood, harmoniously paired with locally sourced produce.
At El Divino, we take immense pride in offering you the quintessential drinking and dining experience. Please savor every moment of your visit with us.
Relax in our private dining area that seats up to people. Elegantly set and beautifully decorated, our dining room perfectly complements your unforgettable taste experience. Stop by for that special date, that exciting celebration, or that important business connection. The very best in fine steakhouse dining awaits.
- FFensroeeorsneffensroefnrSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was delicious, meat cooked exactly how I wanted it. The berry cake was the best!! And the service was extremely awesome.More infoAmbraPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.7
- GIGILBERTVCorpus Christi / McAllen •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Super good and fast service. Everything we ordered was great and delicious!!More infoSALTPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• McAllen•4.7
- MSMarioSCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Everything here is always extremely delicious and we always have a great time with the ambiance they set. They went the extra Mile to make our anniversary dinner very special by spreading flowers on the table, being very nice and even writing "happy anniversary" on our dessert.More infoSanta Fe Steakhouse and CantinaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.7
- ISIdaSCorpus Christi / McAllen •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Great ambiance and great service. We went just for cocktails so we didn’t get to experience the food but overall it was a great place to have a few drinks and enjoy the night.More infoToloa RooftopPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• McAllen•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Everything was awesome! From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you really feel like you are on a journey. Staff was attentive, helpful with suggestions, professional, kind. The Chef was accessible, took time to take pics: just an overall positive vibe. The service was on point. From appetizer to dessert, everything was fresh, appropriately timed, and so good!More infoCastleHill BistroPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Edinburg•4.7
McAllen is home to several restaurants that reflect the foodie renaissance of Corpus Christi. Here you will discover a wide range of tastes that begin with locally grown vegetables and fresh Gulf seafood. McAllen seafood restaurants feature lobster, oysters, shrimp, and market fish that are prepared fresh daily. Old-fashioned diners in the area serve American favorites like farm-to-table foods, down-home barbecue and made-from-scratch desserts in casual, family-friendly settings. Those looking for something spicier will enjoy the many vibrant and colorful eateries offering Tex-Mex favorites. These Southwestern cuisine restaurants serve dishes that incorporate the shredded cheese, beans, meats, and all the spices that comprise the Tex-Mex inventions of fajitas, burritos, and chimichangas.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 57 restaurants in Corpus Christi. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Seafood, Contemporary American, Sushi and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Corpus Christi who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Corpus Christi either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Uss Lexington Museum On The Bay
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Mathis
- Lamar Park
- Kleberg County Park
- Embassy Suites Corpus Christi
- Mighty Minnow Marina
- Las Tiendas Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
- Courtyard by Marriott McAllen
- Koolside Park
- San Juan Plaza
- Heritage Park Cultural Center
- Super 8 McAllen/Downtown
- Restland Memorial Park
- Rosita Portilleno
- Rancho Ellagarto
- Smitty's Juke Box Museum
- Congress Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Weslaco
- Estacion Sandoval