Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Opened in January, 2011, by co-owners George and Mikaela, Oh Lala! offers personalized experiences for its guests, ranging from a laidback sampling of hors d’oeuvres and wines, to a leisurely look at the full menu.
With a total of 9 tables divided between the indoor and outdoors seating, and an open kitchen, Chef George, Mikaela, and their staff, make sure that every visit to Oh Lala, International Cuisine by George, Is a unique and a delicious one.
Serves authentic Italian food with fresh and seasonal flavors in a lively and
welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience with a variety
of homemade pasta, freshly baked pizzas and top-notch cuts of meat paired
with an exceptional collection of wines and signature cocktails with live music.
The best restaurant and beach club in Tulum located in the most popular area of the destination. Its beachfront locations, guest DJs, and incredible sax and violin happenings will make you feel in an eternal summer dream.
The creation and formation of the cave is ancient. In this environment of true underground palaces decorated with unique stalactites and stalagmites you can enjoy a natural spectacle. With a capacity of more than 250 guests, our cavern has various environments designed for you to enjoy your stay to the fullest, all accompanied by our haute cuisine and mixology that distinguishes us in this region of the Riviera Maya.
Service only for dinners. À la carte service. Entry with reservation. Dress Code: Smart Casual. Kitchen closes at 11:00 pm. Payments are accepted with Cash, Credit and Debit Card AMEX, MasterCard and Visa. Children welcome. Smoking area. There is no corkage.
Minimum consumption $1,000.00 pesos per person.
However what really characterizes Harry's beyond its beauty and location, is the extraordinary high quality of its gastronomic offer. The kitchen specializes in the very reduced use of condiments, the purpose is to allow the natural flavors of the ingredients to be used flourish.
Harry's Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar is the best place to enjoy that special occasion. From its beautiful architecture, sophisticated ambience and artistic cuisine to the extensive wine list and impeccable service will make it memorable.
Un autor es un creador de algo original y personal; la experiencia gastronómica más sofisticada del
complejo, es un restaurante que contará la historia del chef al mando. Los huéspedes se embarcarán en
un viaje que les presentará de inmediato nuevas experiencias culinarias y les ofrece una ventana a la
historia del autor principal del viaje: El Chef
AUTOR: The Chef’s Story
An author is a creator of something original and personal. The resort’s most sophisticated dining
experience, Autor is a restaurant that will tell the story of the chef in command. Guests will be taken on
a journey that at once introduces them to new culinary experiences and offers a window into the history
of the journey’s lead author.
Mezzanine also serves up exceptional healthy breakfasts with Açai bowls & juices and a casual beach menu with guacamole and ceviches.
**Important arrival Information**
Mezzanine Hotel is located in Tulum's stunning National Park. A new one way system is in place in the park, with the entrance by Tulum's ruins just off the main highway. An entry fee of $58 is payable to enter the park but this will be deducted from your bill.
Las Carnes que Usted consume en el Asador La Vaca Argentina son de novillos de raza de 420 Kg. de peso máximo. Nuestra extensa cava ofrece variedad de vinos de mesa y se mantiene rigurosamente a una temperatura de 18 grados.
Regrese Pronto !
- MMikeMiami - Dade •33 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Our server was awesome. The table side presentation was great.More infoSonora Grill - Playa del CarmenPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Playa del Carmen / Riviera Maya•4.1
- DDebbiAtlanta Metro •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023It was fabulous! Portion was perfect and delicious!More infoLuma Taverna del MarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Playa del Carmen / Riviera Maya•4.6
- MIMINKYUNGLToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 3, 2023At first, finding the entrance was a bit difficult, but the resort staff kindly guided us. The staff inside the restaurant were very friendly, the ambiance was delightful, and all the food and cocktails were exceptionally tasty.More infoFuego Restaurante y Cantina @ MahekalPrice: Very Expensive• Fine cuts• Playa del Carmen / Riviera Maya•4.5
- TCTomC1 review5.0Dined on Oct 19, 2023Great service and tasty food, although the meat came to our table cold, not straight off the grill.More infoLa Perla Pixan CuisinePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Playa del Carmen / Riviera Maya•4
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent variety, quality and ambiance. Our entire table rated it their best Playa MealMore infoIlios - Playa del CarmenPrice: Very Expensive• Greek• Playa del Carmen / Riviera Maya•4.5
Los Mejores Restaurantes en Playa del Carmen
Los restaurantes en Playa del Carmen son un reflejo de la multiculturalidad que caracteriza a la ciudad. En ellos, encontramos gran variedad de platillos, entre los que destacan recetas regionales, italianas, argentinas y orientales. Además, el sabor de la cocina típica de la zona tiene gran influencia de la cultura Maya, por lo que los salbutes, la cochinita pibil, el queso relleno y el chocolomo son parte de la oferta culinaria. La ubicación costera hace que nos regalen platillos hechos a base de pescados y mariscos, como la langosta, el coctel de camarones y el tradicional pescado a la Tikin-xic, productos que, algunos restaurantes, hacen llegar hasta las mesas de los comensales a través de programas de pesca responsable.
Frequently asked questions
- Bacalar Lagoon
- Xaman Ha
- 5th Avenue
- Parque Natural Quintana Roo
- Ibis Cancun Centro
- Condo 42
- JW Marriott Cancun
- Terminal Foranea De Autobuses Ado
- Cancun Convention Center
- Wet N Wild Park
- La Tortuga Azul
- La Gran Plaza Cancun
- Hotel Hacienda Cancun
- Nuove Loft
- Cancun Government Palace
- Calica Terminal De Cruceros
- Coco Bongo
- Siesta Fiesta Hotel
- Estadio Toro Valenzuela