Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Guests are invited to enjoy our multi course dining experience starting at $125/ person, plus tax and gratuity. Please note that a la carte dining is not available.
We kindly ask that any updates or cancellation to your reservation be made no less than 24 hours prior. Should you not cancel your reservation within 24 hours, or do not arrive for your reservation, you will be subject to a fee of $75 per person.
In keeping with the atmosphere, Olivella is intended for guests 10 years and older.
Our restaurant is located in the heart of Santa Ynez. We boast amazing outdoor seating with great views and because it is often a little chilly in the evening, we have heaters. We are also dog and cat friendly.
We know re-adjusting to dining out is a strange experience for everyone and we are all slowly returning. For now, we will be suspending lunch service.
The 2013 opening of their second Santa Barbara Wine Country restaurant, Brothers Restaurant at the Red Barn in Santa Ynez, allows them to offer visitors and locals alike great food, wine and hospitality. The brothers strive to have legendary service, innovative cuisine, and a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere that causes you to return time and again.
As chefs, the brothers continue to experiment with new dishes and cuisine, but always with that “from scratch”, homemade element. Fresh ingredients from local producers, a wine list that showcases the region’s award-winning wines and a comfortable and historically interesting atmosphere that takes you back to the romance of the old west. They want you to feel at home, and experience all the best of Santa Barbara’s Wine Country.
First and Oak is located inside the Mirabelle Inn, and was awarded a Michelin Plate designation in 2022. We offer a seasonally-inspired menu that highlights local and organic ingredients prepared in a thoughtful manner. Our dining room operates with the mindset of warm compassionate attentive service.
Chef Michael Rotondo’s ever-changing multi-coursed tasting menu focuses on sustainability and celebrates the bounty of the Monterey Bay and Central Coast. A supplementary wine pairing of thoughtfully curated wines selected by the Sommelier team is available to complement each captivating course.
Menu: Multiple Course Tasting Menu starts at $145 per person
Reservation Cancellation Policy: 24 Hours Prior to Reservation Time
Late Cancellation Fee: $50 per guest cancelation.
Belmond El Encanto Dining Room features comfortable indoor seating and al fresco indulging on The Terrace. The Wine Room is the perfect venue for your private gatherings.
Light dining, sunset hour cocktails, extensive California wines by the glass and Afternoon Tea happen at The Lounge.
The Bar is your place for handcrafted cocktails complemented by live entertainment.
We have a family-style lunch experience for $75 per person. Our flight-style dinner experience is priced at $145 per person. Lunch and Dinner is available to the general public, however space is limited and reservations in advance are required. The minimum age for guests is 18 years old and pets are not allowed.
Non-hotel guests will be welcomed at the gate house no more than 30 minutes prior to their reservation.
Our restaurant is recognized as a landmark of Santa Maria Style Barbecue, a renowned regional fare rooted in native ingredients and methods that were first popularized by 19th century rancheros.
Our menu blends this local barbecue style with other dishes that reflect our family’s heritage in the Santa Maria Valley’s Swiss-Italian ranching community, all prepared with fresh flavors from nearby farms, ranches and vineyards.
- DADonnaAvipNew York / Tri-State Area •93 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFabulous dining experience at Mistura! An individual in our group is a vegan; however, there was only one option on the menu. What started out with some dismay, turned out to be fantastic! Together with our server and Chef Nikola, they presented the most incredible selection of veggies and rice that was spectacular. Chef also presented our vegan relative with an appetizer of watermelon and type of radish that was yummy! The rest of us had a scallop appetizer and champignon raviolis that was awesome! Thank you so much to Nikola and the staff for being so accommodating and thoughtful. We highly recommend this restaurant!More infoMisturaPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• San Luis Obispo•4.7
- DSDavidSvipOrange County •33 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAlways great service and food. Good bar also. Highly recommend.More infoCafe Roma - San Luis ObispoPrice: Expensive• Italian• San Luis Obispo•4.7
- KKennyCalifornia Central Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went for our anniversary and was exceptional. They seated us early before our appt time and even switched tables so we could get a booth table. Server and food was great.More infoAlex Madonna’s Gold Rush Steak House, at Madonna InnPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• San Luis Obispo•4.7
- RRilesOrange County •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of my top dining experiences of my entire year! From the low-lit atmosphere, to the incredible menu, and perfect recommendations from our kind server. I will drive hours just to dine here again!More infoGranada BistroPrice: Moderate• Californian• San Luis Obispo•4.5
- TBTBrightSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a wonderful time at breakfast. The server was wonderful and the atmosphere was lovely. Although some of the food was a little on the overcooked side, it was still very good. We will be back for sure! Thankful OpenTable could help us with a reservation on a holiday too!More infoCopper Café and Bakery, at Madonna InnPrice: Expensive• American• San Luis Obispo•4.5
Discover California Central Coast
The California Central Coast is home to beautiful beaches, and it is also a major source of fresh seafood for local restaurants. Enjoy a locally caught Cajun-style Albacore tuna steak, panko-crusted and topped with wasabi coleslaw and sliced avocado. Elsewhere, you may prefer the halibut, which is in season year-round in the area and guaranteed to be fresh. Order it lightly cooked in lemon and butter, sauteed in wine, butter, garlic, and capers and served over pasta or with potatoes. The coast has more than seafood, as residents and visitors can relish a California beet salad made with sliced beets over butter lettuce and liberally sprinkled goat cheese dressed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Central Coast is California Tacos Cantina & Distillery - Buellton
- Spyglass Park
- Chuchupate Ranger Station
- Ocean Beach Park
- Coal Oil Point Reserve
- Anderson Recreation Center
- Carmel Plaza
- Monte Vista Park
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Westvale Park
- Childrens Park
- Pilgrim Terrace Park
- Monterey Pines Golf Club
- Dunes Street Park
- Antioch College
- Branch Canyon Guard Station Historical
- Christmas Tree Island Park
- Carpinteria City Beach
- Carmel Bay Ecological Reserve
- Pebble Beach
- El Estero Park