Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Kinley’s Restaurant is based on a rustic-contemporary Alaskan feel. Our trademark is exceptional food and service in a comfortable atmosphere. The combination of unique dishes, knowledgeable and inviting staff, and the extensive beer, wine and cocktail lists appeal to travelers and locals alike. We strive to be the benchmark of an independently-owned, Alaskan casual fine dining restaurant.
Please note: If you'd like to be seated at our Ramen Counter or Whisky Bar, please add a reservation note or tag when booking.
Southside Bistro offers the "Restaurant" side and "Bistro" side, both with the complete dinner menu available, and an additional Pizza-burger menu. Please go to our web site and see our complete menu selections.
Great food. Excellent service. Warm ambiance. These elements are how many of our guests would describe Ginger. We created a restaurant that expresses our faith and values in extending genuine hospitality to all and food sure to please all tastes. We take classics and new cuisine of the Pacific Rim and put a modern twist on the flavors.
We also offer a wide variety of locally crafted Alaskan brews that rotate weekly.
Our menu changes seasonally with an emphasis on fresh, local products with specials offered most weekends.
We are located in the heart of the Turnagain area, just a walking distance from the beautiful views of Earthquake Park and Lyn Ary Park.
- OTAnchorage / Alaska •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWow! What a fun place tucked away in downtown Anchorage. Super cool menu and choices for ramen but their grill is the star of the restaurant. This place has legitimately the best steaks in Anchorage and probably the entire state. Have never tasted anything as rich as their signature ribeye, truly a remarkable and extremely memorable dinner. Well worth the wait and experience!More infoWhisky & RamenPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Anchorage•4.8
- OTvipAnchorage / Alaska •64 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was wonderful. The host got us a table earlier than we booked. We got our time wrong. He was gracious and understanding. The service was paced beautifully by our server. She was also very helpful. Food seasoned perfectly. Loved our experience!More infoKinley's Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.8
- OTPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoIf a dining experience is what you are after then it’s here,More infoCrow's Nest - Hotel Captain CookPrice: Expensive• American• Anchorage•4.8
- RSRaelynnSAnchorage / Alaska •2 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 26, 2023The mango Mojito, and pineapple margarita have such good flavor! I love that this restaurant has gluten-free options. Last night I had the ribs with coleslaw, and they were kind enough to sub the mac & cheese for the risotto. My husband loved his prime rib sandwich with the creole dip. ￼ I also had the codfish tacos, which were a great appetizer￼! Awesome service, you could tell the staff all work together as a team. ￼More infoHaute Quarter GrillPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Anchorage•4.9
- SRStephanieRvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Ericka was our server. She was amazing. The was amazing Awesome first dining of the New Year!More infoSimon & Seafort'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Anchorage•4.3
Although many think of it as a cold city, Anchorage, Alaska, has relatively mild temperatures that make visiting quite appealing. If you enjoy outdoor activities, try the hiking, fishing, kayaking and hunting the area has to offer. Whether you desire Korean, Thai, Mediterranean, Mexican or Japanese cuisines or want a taste of sushi, steaks or seafood, the restaurants in Anchorage can satisfy any palate. On the subject of seafood, Anchorage features some of freshest found anywhere. Local seafood offerings include oysters, halibut, Alaska king crab and wild Alaska salmon. On many menus, you’ll also find food items unique to Alaska. These include reindeer dogs, chocolate bread, Eskimo ice cream and muktuk, a traditional Inuit dish.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Anchorage is Settlers Bay Lodge
The restaurants with the best service in Anchorage are Settlers Bay Lodge, Rod & Reel - Kenai Princess Lodge and Northern Latitudes Dining Room - Fairbanks Westmark
- Arnold L Muldoon Park
- Wickersham Park
- Tkishla Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Anchorage Midtown
- Comfort Inn Ship Creek Anchorage
- Crowne Plaza Anchorage-Midtown
- Best Western Country Lane Inn
- Wilson Street Park
- Embassy Suites Anchorage
- Taku Campbell Creek Park
- William A Egan Civic Convention Center
- Bentzen Lake Park
- Mendenhall Wetlands State Game Refuge
- Mendenhall Glacier Recreation Area
- Anchorage Downtown Hotel
- Begich Boggs Visitor Center At Portage Glacier
- Elmendorf Air Force Base
- Wolverine Park
- Hilton Anchorage
- Earthquake Park