Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come and experience it yourself!
Zacatlán Restaurant desires to continue to preserve the traditions for our upcoming generations, while bringing forth new flavors. These new flavors incorporate Southwestern and Mexican influences. We are established near the Santa fe Plaza, right off of Guadalupe Street. We want to unveil a new fusion of food for everyone in Santa Fe and those who visit.
Nothing evokes the mystery of Mexican cuisine more than mole, a sauce of complex flavors that usually includes toasted and ground spices, seeds, nuts, chocolate and chile. Many mole recipes contain more than thirty ingredients and some recipes have five varieties of chile alone. Chef Olea is delighted to share his moles that include his "New Mexican Mole" that he created to commemorate Santa Fe’s 400 year anniversary in 2009. The large mural in the main dining room, was painted and presented to Chef Olea by Federico Leon De La Vega, a well- known artist from Mexico City.
Our culinary team masterfully creates stunning Contemporary New American cuisine with global influences and Executive Chef Myles Lucero changes our menu seasonally to reflect the time and freshest ingredients at hand. Each dish is carefully crafted from the finest ingredients, locally sourced when possible, and organic, sustainable and fair trade items preferred.
Prairie Star serves prix fixe menus on major holidays, and you can find details at prairiestarrestaurant.com. We are closed Christmas Day and New Years Day.
We leave a select amount of tables available for walk-ins each evening.
- MNMichaelNoonanvipNew Mexico •120 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI always appreciate the consistent quality service provided at M'Tucci's 25. I made an Open Table reservation on the way to the restaurant and was seated upon arrival. I've noticed an improvement in the hospitality provided by the hostesses and servers. Kudos to management for maintaining a higher-than-average quality of staff, while keeping prices affordable and delivering great-tasting entrees. I had my favorite pepperoni & sausage pizza, on sourdough crust, enhanced with fresh cracked black pepper. My mom had the pancakes, which were a bit light for her and she doesn't eat much, so she didn't have any leftovers for another meal, while I was only able to finish 1/2 of my pizza. Pancakes don't really reheat well anyways, so she didn't mind, as they were delicious as prepared. I hope the next menu refresh reintroduces the brisket mac & cheese and Cory's phenomenal green chile stew, currently only available by request, at the original location on Coors & Montano.More infoM'tucci's Twenty-fivePrice: Moderate• Italian• Albuquerque•4.5
- PParishNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was excellent, beginning with free parking and continuing on through the service, level of cleanliness, quality of food, and overall atmosphere. Great value for the price and portion sizes. We will be back soon!More infoM'tuccis Bar RomaPrice: Moderate• Italian• University of New Mexico South•4.5
- LRLindaRNew Mexico •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGood food. Plate was ready as soon as we sat down. Some of the food items were starting to cool. Too many persons eating out on Thanksgiving which caused the noise level to be very high.More infoSeasons 52 - AlbuquerquePrice: Expensive• American• Albuquerque•4.8
- MMalcolmNew Mexico •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food was great, however, I didn't care for the crowded parking. The problem with mall parking is that there are now far too many other restaurants and shops that have been constructed on former empty parking spots to "revitalize" the deteriorating malls. So, what you have today is hard to find parking spots near the mall.More infoFogo de Chão - AlbuquerquePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Albuquerque•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Mexico •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful good, service and management made our Anniversary very special!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - AlbuquerquePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Albuquerque•4.6
Discover New Mexico
If Mexican-style cuisines were rated on a scale from Tex-Mex to truly authentic, New Mexican cooking would fall somewhere in the middle of that continuum. A style all its own, it relies heavily on two things: cheese and chiles. In this state, chiles and the sauces made from them come in both red and green varieties. While red chiles have a bit of a kick, be forewarned that green ones are hot, hot, hot! A beloved dish is the green chile cheeseburger, which brings the heat to an American classic. Cheese and chiles aren't just for dinner; in the morning, locals enjoy these favorite ingredients in hearty breakfast burritos.
Frequently asked questions
- Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- Kit Carson Park
- Comfort Suites Albuquerque
- Coronado Shopping Center
- Isleta Resort & Casino
- The Plaza
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Santa Fe
- The Santa Fe Plaza National Historic Landmark
- Days Inn Albuquerque West
- Truder Park
- Uptown Shopping Center
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
- Summit Park
- La Fonda on the Plaza
- Pecos National Monument Historical Marker
- State Farm Bernalillo Soccer Complex
- Albuquerque Marriott
- Scottsdale Village Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Albuquerque
- Eldorado Hotel and Spa