- MYMarilynYBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur waiter, Brad, made sure we had a pleasant dining experience.More infoBluestonePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Timonium•4.6
- RCRobCNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood is amazing, staff is fantastic. Great spot!More infoThe Oregon GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hunt Valley•4.6
- FFliesvipSouth Carolina •115 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFront of the House - Patty once again a solid Atlas Restaurant Group ambassador. Engaging; responsive; and attentive. Rodney - circulates and is quest engaging. Very pleasant demeanor and make you feel welcome and encourages you to return. Wonderful Team work. Wait Staff - Monica - helpful and menu knowledge. Attentive. Meal - Maryland crab soup. Loaded with crab meat. Tasty. Seasoned. Nice Oyster type crackers. Easy lunch time meal item. Parking Lot - asphalt seam gaps and missing surface materials appear to generating potential trip and/or fall hazards. Depth and width issues have surfaced.More infoThe Valley InnPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.4
- TTTaliaTvipBaltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat spot to meet a friend for lunch or dinner. The dining room is an upscale space with beautiful ambiance. Additional spaces include two bars and private rooms. Some spaces are more casual but I loved the dining room. We ordered salads and burgers and everything was delicious. The service was excellent and I look forward to returning.More infoMichael's CafePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Timonium•4.4
- DCDoreenCBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Food and service was excellent I had jerked chicken fingers and Greek salad my guest had classic smash burger with fried onions and sautéed mushrooms and a side Caesar salad. Waitress was very attentive with a great personality. Great place for hanging out on a Friday or Saturday with friends. Ambiance was that of sports bar or grill. The noise level reflected the same. Could have a descent conversation without yelling at one another. Would definitely return again. The menu lends to a great variety.More infoMother's North GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Lutherville•4.5
In this small suburb of Baltimore, you will find many restaurants offering one of Maryland's most famous foods: crab cakes. There are plenty of places to grab some fish and chips while having a beer, a number of delis for fresh sandwiches, and a couple of cafes for having coffee and breakfast. You will find sushi places, Chinese food, and several pizzerias if you prefer to try international cuisine. Some of these locales keep the menu traditional, while others will put a fusion spin on the recipes, adding fresh local ingredients. Greater Lutherville is also home to some fine dining restaurants where you can enjoy an expensive meal with a glass of wine.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lutherville is Mother's North Grille