- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoSo much fun with dinner & the Dean Crawford show ! My grand daughter (6) had the time of her life. Great service, great entertainment & great friends!More infoFallston Barrel HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Fallston•4.6
- PAPASSvipBaltimore / Maryland •77 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had not dined at One Eleven Main on a Saturday night in quite a while. The experience is always the same which is wonderful!!More infoOne Eleven MainPrice: Moderate• American• Bel Air•4.9
- LLov2gotobyobsPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •100 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Our experience was amazing, when we walked in we felt just like family… It’s a good thing that we did make reservations because it does get quite crowded quite quickly…I recommend highly the cream of crab soup with the lump crab meat and served with sherry, it’s absolutely delicious . The Cote de Rhône wine we drank topping it off was so complimentary.More infoPairings BistroPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Bel Air•4.6
- SBStephenBvipBaltimore / Maryland •148 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We both had the Kale and roasted Cauliflower and it was delicious.....excellent. Will get it again. It came with a piece of grilled salmon. Thank youMore infoBarrett's on the PikePrice: Moderate• American• Bel Air•4.7
- RHRickHvipBaltimore / Maryland •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our expectations were met or exceeded on our first visit to this restaurant. The service was perfect, the menu quite expansive including many items not expected in a moderately priced restaurant. The Octopus. Appetizer was generous and well done and the pasta recommended by our server was delicious. It was lunch so we, as is our habit, avoided the bar items so I cannot comment on the wines.More infoBacco Italian and Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bel Air•4.7
Joppa is located just 20 miles from Baltimore, but its rustic charm makes it feel far removed from Maryland's urban center. Many of the best local restaurants serve traditional American food, ranging from grilled burgers to fat slabs of steak. Joppa's dining scene is varied, though, and residents also dine on Jamaican food, Hawaiian barbecue, and Mexican tacos. Maryland crabs are easy to find as well, and there are a number of seafood restaurants in Joppa. When locals are looking for a quick bite to eat, they often head to one of the area's chain restaurants, which offer affordable Chinese food, burgers, waffles, and more. Joppa residents love visiting area bakeries that are known for their delectable donuts.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Joppa. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Joppa who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Joppa either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.