Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Nestled in the heart of Maryland's horse country, we are just a short drive from downtown Baltimore. Our staff treats each meal served as a special occasion, as guests enjoy the comforts of leather booths, a granite bar, dark mahogany walls and soft piano music.
In one of four unique private rooms, each with a fireplace, your rehearsal dinner, family or company party will truly be an affair to remember.
For a romantic dinner, business lunch, outdoor dining, or cocktails and dinner in the bar, visit The Oregon Grille, and enjoy the most amazing food in the country.
Whether you’re looking for breakfast all day, lunch, supper or drinks, at Iron Rooster you’ll find a new twist on traditional comfort food, legendary hospitality, and a real sense of community. Reservations are for main dining room only. We are unable accept reservations for the patio or the bar area. Please contact the restaurant directly for parties of 7 or more.
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBluestone is now my favorite restaurant. The food is delicious, and the menu is fantastic. I had the beet salad with goat cheese and hazelnuts. I added scallops. The meal was out of this world delicious! We had wonderful service. I had lunch with an old friend, so we stayed a long time. We were not rushed to order our meal or to leave when we finished eating. I will be frequenting Bluestone!More infoBluestonePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Timonium•4.6
- JMJMDCWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoInteresting menu, well executed, pleasant servers, a fine place to have a good meal with friend(s) and/or family. A fine contrast to chain eating places!More infoThe Oregon GrillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hunt Valley•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023The breakfast here is ALWAYS great & service is solid. Make a reservation. Only complaint: coffee arrives is nice mug but is not good. (We now usually get coffee afterwards).More infoIron Rooster - Hunt ValleyPrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Hunt Valley•4.1
- KSKateSWBaltimore / Maryland •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I was really happy with this experience. I hadn't been since it first opened, and the food and service was excellent. Thanks for a great meal!More infoSammy's Trattoria - Hunt ValleyPrice: Moderate• Italian• Hunt Valley•4.5
- JMJoyceMBaltimore / Maryland •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Reliable place to dine. We went for a New Year’s Day brunch. I had the blackened fish sandwich and husband had a traditional breakfast. Both were tasty.More infoBarrett's GrillPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Hunt Valley•4.7
Discover Hunt Valley
In the past, people used to only go to Hunt Valley for the horse racing and golf. Nowadays, they go for food and drinks. It is a place people visit to enjoy crab and other excellent seafood. You can try a wide array of local cuisine in this community, including steamed blue crabs, soft crab sandwiches, pit beef, and lake trout. Music and good drinks have also found their way into the restaurants. You will be entertained as you savor sausages or another one of the neighborhood’s specialties in one of the international establishments, fast-food spots, street food joints, or bars. The area’s dining destinations also serve up plenty of familiar dishes like spaghetti, fried chicken, and pizza.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Hunt Valley is Pappas Restaurant - Cockeysville
- Hunt Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Fairgrounds Plaza Shopping Center
- Hunt Valley Inn, a Wyndham Grand
- Ashland Corner Shopping Center
- Ashland Marketplace Shopping Center
- Hunt Valley Inn Golf Course
- Scotts Corner Shopping Center
- Hunt Valley Trade Center Shopping Center
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley
- Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley
- Longview Golf Course
- Oregon Ridge Park
- Shawan Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley
- Sparks Park
- Cranbrook Shopping Center
- County Home Park
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley
- Sparks Station