- IBIlanitBvipBaltimore / Maryland •54 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had an amazing dinner at Elkridge Furnace Inn. The selection of food was eclectic and fresh. Chef Dan came to our table and gave a very fantastic description about the source of the food and how it's prepared. We had a great experience. As always, our server was awesome. Dining at Elkridge is an adventure!More infoThe Elkridge Furnace InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Elkridge•4.8
- MEMarkEBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Our family is certainly not new to this restaurant and last night was another quality birthday celebration at what has become over the years our favorite restaurant for special occasions. Never disappointed. Our server last night was new to us and did an exceptional job of making sure we wanted for nothing. I usually get the chicken cordon bleu but decided to try a new item on the special menu which was schnitzel of your choice with a ranch dressing, cheese and jalapeno covering. It was amazing. It's always nice to bring food home as well which we will enjoy tonight. I highly recommend Rathskellar. Only wish we could get down there more often.More infoRathskellerPrice: Moderate• Contemporary German• Elkridge•4.7
- TTrishvipBaltimore / Maryland •22 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023The food was superb as were the cocktails. The chef and bartender did a great job blending flavors with their ingredients for a great taste experience. We will be back.More infoAtwater's CatonsvillePrice: Moderate• American• Catonsville•4.6
- MMikieBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food and the drinks were very good! The service was very good despite the restaurant being quite full! We will be going back! We enjoyed our 2 1/2 hour stay and at times there was not an empty table in the place!More infoThe BeaumontPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Catonsville•4.8
- GGuestBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was very good. The tables are too small for a group of 4.More infoManor Hill TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Ellicott City•4.7
Catonsville is best known for its historic buildings, specialty shops, and communal atmosphere. The area's old-fashioned charm isn't exclusive to its shopping districts as the city also has a delightful dining scene. There are brasseries with festive atmospheres and tasty American fare, as well as cozy brunch restaurants offering everything from crab omelets to fat stacks of pancakes. When you're in the mood for international cuisine, you can choose between Peruvian chicken, Middle Eastern wraps, and Mexican burritos. For affordable fare, area locals turn to Catonsville's assortment of cafes and sandwich shops, where diners chow down on massive grilled cheese sandwiches and veggie-filled wraps. After dinner, head to one of many bakeries for some fresh, warm pastries.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Catonsville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Catonsville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Catonsville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- West Bell Shopping Center
- Gilson Park
- Ridgeway Shopping Center
- Comfort Inn Catonsville
- Edmondson Heights Park
- Ingleside Shopping Center
- Westview Shopping Center
- Uplands Park
- Westview Recreation Area
- Charing Cross Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Baltimore West
- Paradise Bed and Breakfast
- West Hills Park
- Security Square Mall Shopping Center
- Pike Park Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore West - Catonsville
- Leakin Park
- Forty West Shopping Center
- Days Inn Baltimore West
- Meadows Park Shopping Center