Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Serving authentic Italian dishes with an extensive wine list in addition to a self-serve wine system allowing guests to sample a variety of wines.
Our story goes way back to the streets just outside of Naples, Italy. It is there that partners Gennaro and Ivano were infused with the skills for creative-yet-classic preparation and craftsmanship of a great Italian meal; and an overall experience that leaves you happy and content.
Join us for an exceptional dining experience reminiscent of the stylish eateries and wine bars of Italy.
Voted Best Crabs in Baltimore the past 10 years in a row! Available year around! Conrad's prides itself in the use of local seafood, meats, and produce as well as being True Blue certified! We're more than just a crab house, our seasonal menu prepared by Chef Lancelotta offers the ultimate Maryland seafood experience. From fresh fish, seasonal raw oysters on the half shell, fresh local soft shell crabs, or everyone's favorite Conrad's crab fries, there truly is something on the menu for everyone! Kid friendly with an outdoor playground!
*Happy Hour 3:00-6:00 PM (M-F) in Bar, Charm City Trivia every Wednesday at 7 PM, Live Music every Friday at 6 PM!
Also, Liberatore's Lounge is a classy place to catch live local music, unwind with a drink (FYI: Best Martini Bar), or catch your favorite game on one of our 7 large screen TVs. While lounging, enjoy our Lite fare Menu or any items from our full menu, but make sure you do not miss our Happy Hour Promotions M-F 4-7 pm.
Whether with family or friends, come and treat yourself to an evening full of flavor and style.
- PAPASSvipBaltimore / Maryland •77 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had not dined at One Eleven Main on a Saturday night in quite a while. The experience is always the same which is wonderful!!More infoOne Eleven MainPrice: Moderate• American• Bel Air•4.9
- LLov2gotobyobsPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •100 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Our experience was amazing, when we walked in we felt just like family… It’s a good thing that we did make reservations because it does get quite crowded quite quickly…I recommend highly the cream of crab soup with the lump crab meat and served with sherry, it’s absolutely delicious . The Cote de Rhône wine we drank topping it off was so complimentary.More infoPairings BistroPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Bel Air•4.6
- KKaren1 review5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023Party of 4. Got boom boom shrimp appetizer, house salad & 4 different entrees. All well prepared, delicious & proper temperature. Would definitely recommend.More infoLIBERATORE'S Ristorante & Catering - Bel AirPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bel Air•4.5
- SBStephenBvipBaltimore / Maryland •148 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We both had the Kale and roasted Cauliflower and it was delicious.....excellent. Will get it again. It came with a piece of grilled salmon. Thank youMore infoBarrett's on the PikePrice: Moderate• American• Bel Air•4.7
- RHRickHvipBaltimore / Maryland •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our expectations were met or exceeded on our first visit to this restaurant. The service was perfect, the menu quite expansive including many items not expected in a moderately priced restaurant. The Octopus. Appetizer was generous and well done and the pasta recommended by our server was delicious. It was lunch so we, as is our habit, avoided the bar items so I cannot comment on the wines.More infoBacco Italian and Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bel Air•4.7
Discover Bel Air
Whether you're a native to the area or just in town for an Aberdeen Ironbirds game, you'll find a restaurant scene in Bel Air that's sure to please. Seafood lovers gravitate toward coastal cuisine bistros offering fresh fish, beer-of-the-week and live music to boot. Scrumptious steakhouses entice visitors with dry-aged, hand-cut steaks butchered and prepared on site as well as delectable desserts, artfully created fresh each day. Gracious hospitality in a sophisticated dining room is standard operating procedure. On the lighter side of dining, visitors may enjoy a city-wide Charm City Trivia contest hosted by a variety of bars and restaurants to test patrons' knowledge. Try it out after a day of ice skating at Ice World or relaxing along Deer Creek.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Bel Air. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Farm-to-table, Seafood, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bel Air who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bel Air either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fountain Green Plaza Shopping Center
- Bel Air Courthouse Historic District
- Harford Glen Park
- Festival At Bel Air Shopping Center
- Winters Run Golf Course
- Rocks State Park
- Forest Hill Recreation Complex
- Bel Air Town Shopping Center
- Stoneywood Nature Center
- Deer Creek State Park
- Shamrock Park
- Heavenly Waters Park
- Dublin Dell Park
- Hickory Park
- Bush Declaration Natural Resources Management Area
- Majors Choice Park
- Sewell Station
- Friends Park
- Campus Hills Shopping Center
- Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen / Belcamp