Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Central Kentucky
Outdoor dining in Central Kentucky
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Louisville
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Anoosh Bistro is a casual upscale full service restaurant. We have booths for a more private dining experience, as well as a full bar. We can do private parties and catering .. We look forward to serving you soon.
At Anoosh Bistro we take the health of our guests and our team members very seriously. We are working hard to ensure we go above and beyond CDC recommendations in sanitizing, creating additional space between guests, and minimizing points of contact. Your well being and peace of mind when it comes to enjoying an excellent meal are our top priority.
Our menu has been crafted for those with finer tastes, an interest in masterfully crafted entrees, all while maintaining a very affordable price. Our small plates will include a charcuterie board created with the finest cured meats & cheese from around the world. Our entrees are equally delicious with dishes made for any type of diner. Our desserts are for you to indulge & end your meal on a delightful note.
Our cocktails & wine list was created by professionals and experts in their field. Enjoy your experience!
We fly in fish from Japan every Monday and Thursday.
One of Lexington Kentucky's finest restaurants; Multi Year Winner of OpenTable's "Diners' Choice" (2017,18,19,20,21,22) and included in RestaurantNews 'Top 100 Restaurants in America 2018'.
We can't wait to welcome you!
Jeff Ruby regulars will be pleased to know that their favorite signature items from the Cincinnati restaurants will be well represented in Louisville. The bone-in filet, the 7 cheese baked macaroni, creamed spinach, truffle flake, & of course Jeff Ruby's secret recipe cheesecake are all staples of the Louisville menu.
Styled after the great NY steakhouses of the 1930s & '40s, Jeff Ruby's promises to be as pleasing visually as it is to the palate. French art-deco design, plush mohair upholstery, hand-selected antique furniture, and cinematic crystal chandeliers anchored by a 1950s-era antique are featured in the Starz series Magic City and the 32-foot wall of wine.
Whether you choose to dine in our main dining area, year-round patio, or private dining facility; Volare boasts an intimate and beautiful setting.
Come experience the ultimate in entertaining… a special occasion at Volare. Inspired cuisine, beautiful surroundings and impeccable service are the hallmarks of a great event. You deserve nothing less, and we promise even more.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
From plantains to the classic Cuban sandwich, we have all of the classic Cuban specialties covered with our twist, of course! Come visit us to see what Louisville has been missing.
At Mima's, we believe in creating an inviting and invigorating atmosphere. That's why you can find different choices to choose from. Whether you're enjoying a delicious dinner in our dining room, a tasty Mojito at our bar, or even a fine hand-rolled cigar on our patio, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Central Kentucky
See what locals rave about in Louisville
- SSherry1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoTook my sister and 86-year-old mom for lunch on Saturday. They saw mom was in a wheelchair and quickly arranged a table for us before even showing us to the table. Everyone was so kind. The waiter was precise in everything he did. Even made us laugh with his jokes. Food was amazing. Will defiantly be returning! Mom's health keeps her from being able to do much. We always try to take her out for lunch on Saturday. We have nice memories of the lunch we had at Connors Stake and Seafood! Thanks to everyone!More infoConnors Steak & Seafood - Louisville$$$$• Steakhouse• Middletown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe went for our first time today. From the beverage to the main, all delicious. We will be back, we loved the atmosphere, our waitress was awesome, food is hot and flavorful. Can’t beat it.More infoLouVino - Douglass Hills$$$$• Contemporary American• Middletown•4.5
- RHRichardHCentral Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur go to place in Louisville. Outstanding, attentive service and a wonderful lunch. We have been dining here for many years, both for lunch and dinner, and have never been disappointed. Guy Genoud runs a fine establishment. Kudos to Tiffany and Leanna. We will be back in two weeks with friends. Rick and Kathy.More infoBrasserie Provence$$$$• French• Middletown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review4.0Dined on May 18, 2023Food has declined. Bathrooms were soiled. Ceiling tiles dislodged. I stall dirty feelMore infoBuca di Beppo - Louisville$$$$• Italian• Jeffersontown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The staff was wonderful, and the food fantastic! Hope to be able to go again for our anniversary!!More infoThe Melting Pot - Louisville$$$$• Fondue• Downtown Louisville•4.6
Discover Central Kentucky
Central Kentucky is commonly called the state's Bluegrass Region, and it includes the city of Lexington, home to the University of Kentucky. Dining options in the surrounding counties and small towns are a combination of locally owned American family style establishments and national chain franchises. Lexington is the location for many alternatives that include an excellent assortment of fine dining establishments offering main courses like prime rib and lobster. Barbecue is also an iconic Kentucky dish and can usually be found throughout the region at the numerous bar-and-grill and smokehouse restaurants. International cuisine is primarily Chinese, Mexican and Italian, with many establishments focused on deep dish Chicago-style brick oven pizza and other unique menu items.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Louisville. Our customers recommend River House Restaurant & Raw Bar, Gordon Ramsay Steak - Caesars Southern Indiana and Connors Steak & Seafood - Louisville
As of May 30, 2023 there are 204 restaurants in Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Gardiner Lane Shopping Center
- The Arboretum
- Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
- Louisville Marriott Downtown
- Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East
- Keeneland Race Course
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Hilton Lexington Downtown
- Brownsboro Center Shopping Center
- The Summit Shopping Center
- Rupp Arena
- Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair & Expo Center
- Old Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
- Kfc Yum Center
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- SpringHill Suites Louisville Downtown
- Maker's Mark Distillery
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Rugby Field