Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Corkage is $100 per bottle for the first two 750 ml bottles, $150 for the third, with a three bottle maximum per table.
If visiting for the first time, we are a casually elegant restaurant and boutique which serves a wide selection of French inspired American dishes as well as showcasing our world renowned selection of Caviars, smoked salmon and other French delicacies.
Our boutique is open 7 days a week from 11a - 5p with our full Boutique menu available every day for take out, delivery or FedEx delivery if not within our local courier area.
Enjoying the simple pleasure of eating and drinking is our way of living at Casa Nostra. Nestled in the hills of the Palisades, we offer classic Italian cuisine in a cozy, relaxed atmosphere. We love bringing our passion for the tastes of Italy to your table in every dish, using high quality, imported Italian products and the freshest locally grown produce. Our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing a simple, flavorful dining experience and making your visit to Casa Nostra Ristorante delicious and special.
Enjoy a dining experience with friends & family!
Sister location instagram: @osen_izakaya
Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5pm to 11pm
Large party reservation note: Parties of over 5+ please contact our restaurant directly to book your reservation. (323) 426-9455
Open for indoor and outdoor dining and curbside takeout. Outdoors dining is subject to the weather. We have heaters but not for all tables. Please dress warmly. If there is a chance of rain we will have to cancel.
Shiro has been named the Zagat Guide's number one restaurant and is consistently one of the highest rated establishments in the guide (#5 in 2011; #2 for service in 2013). Shiro is summed up by it's ingredients. Menu items are driven by the best available, nothing less is acceptable. For over 35 years, diners have enjoyed our French and Pacific Rim inspired menu. A tradition of fine dining with excellent, friendly service. We may supplement our menu with a special Taste of Shiro (soup or salad, meat or fish, dessert). Wed/Th. The evening's menu is posted around 3pm.
As much as we love them, we must ask that your dogs and other pets stay home. Service dogs, of course, are welcome.
We invite you to Lou'mar, a destination for those seeking exceptional cuisine and a mesmerizing dining experience that blends South American and Korean flavors harmoniously.
Immerse yourself in the magic of their innovative dishes, meticulously crafted with the perfect fusion of flavors and textures. Brace yourself for an enchanting culinary journey filled with unforgettable tastes, alluring aromas, and visually stunning presentations that are simply unmatched.
If you are looking for a special, comfortable place to unwind, celebrate, or simply relax with delicious whiskey, we invite you to make a reservation with us! Hope to see you soon.
Our Establishment is 21+ except for Saturday and Sunday between 10 A.M. and 2 P.M. when we offer Brunch.
We are a neighborhood cocktail bar located in Downtown Redlands focused on using locally sourced ingredients throughout our Bar and Kitchen. Step into our main seating area and enjoy our hi-fidelity audio experience or relax on our spacious patio and enjoy a late afternoon glass of wine. Between an ever changing seasonal food program, a bevy of natural wine options, a well curated beer list and a plethora of cocktails we round out our menu with an assortment of Non-alcoholic cocktails all aimed at pleasing anyone end everyone that steps through our doors. Come stop by and experience The Overland. We hope to serve you soon.
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIt was great! Food was amazing. Service was excellent. Kinda on the expensive side. However, will be back.More infoBavelPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• Downtown•4.8
- Lluv2dineLos Angeles •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur party of four enjoyed a wonderfully delicious meal at Bestia last night! My first time there, but definitely not my last. Wonderful ambiance, terrific wait staff that was super-helpful and friendly. My favorite dish was the grilled branzino, which was out of this world! Close seconds were the pan-roasted chicken gizzards, squid ink spaghetti, and cavatelli alla norcina. I can't wait to return!More infoBestiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.7
- DRDeborahRChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a wonderful time at Bacari. Food was DELICIOUS and atmosphere was lovely. We sat outside under heat lamps and were quite comfortable on a late November LA night. We were celebrating a birthday and the server asked what desert we might like...we asked her to choose something and she brought us a delicious chocolate cake AND 2 glasses of prosecco! What a treat! Truly above and beyond. Thanks, Bacari, for a memorable night!More infoBacari - Silver LakePrice: Expensive• Italian• Silver Lake•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoAmbience, vibe, lighting are all aces. The food is absolutely delicious. The entire staff was lovely especially our server Mia. The old fashions & that mezcal drink should both win a best in class award. Will definitely go back! Thank youMore infoSaffy'sPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French American• Downtown•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Discover Los Angeles
Think Los Angeles is a one-industry town? Think again. From the micro-Seoul of Koreatown to unexpected fusion cuisines (take Chinese-Mexican, for one) and strip malls that house destination restaurants, the city’s restaurant scene is notably experimental and diverse. Ask locals where to find the best taco truck (or lonchero) in the city, and you’ve struck a match. These mobile microenterprises are a part of the city's lifeblood. With L.A.’s own Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic, Jonathan Gold, describing the city as “less of a melting pot—more of a glittering mosaic,” we’re seeing L.A.’s vast palate show up on the plate.
Frequently asked questions
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library And Museum
- Johnson Creek Park
- USC The University of Southern California
- Hollywood Bowl Amphitheatre
- Montclair Plaza Shopping Center
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- California State University Long Beach
- Bixby Knolls Shopping Center
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Encino Town Center Shopping Center
- The Grove
- The Pike At Rainbow Harbor
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Friendship Motor Inn
- Hancock Park
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art Lacma
- Dolby Theater
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Middle Eastern-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Jordin Sparks's 10 Favorite Restaurants in Los Angeles
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- The Best Wings in Los Angeles
- Summer Sets Los Angeles
- 12 romantic restaurants in Los Angeles for every kind of date
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near LA
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the West
- Los Angeles's Most Iconic Restaurants
- 9 Los Angeles restaurants perfect for special occasions
- West Hollywood Eat + Drink Week
- The 6 Must-Try Burgers in Los Angeles
- 19 restaurants that scream “Los Angeles”
- Where to find Los Angeles’s best outdoor dining
- LA's Most Elite Restaurants