Cuisine (20 of 25)
17 restaurants available nearby
We loved the experience. The restaurant was small and our waiter was very knowledgeable. The food was amazing and we loved the surprise dishes in between courses. The wine pairing was perfect. I would definitely recommend. Be prepared for a hefty bill.
We visited Bar Ama before a show at the Ahmanson. We arrived a few minutes before happy hour ended. We were able to order a round of margarita and nachos with soyritzo. The margaritas were delicious and the nachos amazing.
Between the four of us, we ordered several plates and shared “family...
Had $200 Omakase, sushi was good but there was nothing special. Could say it was worth $100, not $200, But the service and ambience were good. Not sure if I will come back for another Omakase, but maybe for a la carte.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Port of Long Beach
- Cerritos Auto Square
- Jesse Owens Track And Field
- Santa Monica Beach
- Moreno Valley Mall At Towngate Shopping Center
- Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City
- Dolby Theater
- Central Los Angeles Library
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Third Street Promenade
- Los Cerritos Shopping Center
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- Getty Villa
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Museum of Academy of Motion Picture
- LAX Airport