9 restaurants available nearby
The Jazz player made our night!
Filet with Marsala sauce is our favorite.
One day the restaurant needs an update- maybe more modern decor.
But overall a great dinner and music.
After biking the Katy Trail, we wanted an indulgence. We dined at The Bistro over 20 years ago when visiting our daughter as a student at Missou. It was memorable then and we hoped for another delightful dining experience. We were not disappointed, and we won’t wait 20 years to return!
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
Great food and service - and beautiful lake views!
- Forest Park
- Central Park
- Baldwin Lake State Fish And Wildlife Area
- Central City Shopping Center
- Edward Jones Dome
- Lumiere Place
- Cole Memorial Park
- Ridgeview Park
- Riverfront Park
- Ivy City Station Historical
- Vermont Park
- Kiel Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
- State Fair Shopping Center
- Reds Landing State Fish And Waterfowl Manage
- Rotary Park
- Round Spring State Park Historical
- Denby Prairie Nature Preserve
- Lafayette Park
- Fox Theat