Cuisine (20 of 32)
50 restaurants available nearby
Celebrated my son's college graduation. The food and service were top notch. Server was attentive and timely. All 6 of us enjoyed our meals, The steaks were cooked to perfection, especially the tomahawk. And the seafood tower was amazing. Cocktails we generously poured and wine selection...
First time at Eddie V's. Frequent traveler to Nashville and have been to many restaurants and this was one of my best experiences. The food was on point and the music was understated and a nice add. Quite a nice surprise.
- Cheekwood Art Gardens
- Bellshire Shopping Center
- Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.
- Alexis Inn and Suites Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Nashville
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Nashville Airport Marriott
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Centennial Park
- Aloft Nashville West End
- Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place
- Opryland Hotel Garden
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- East Park
- Grand Ole Opry