Cuisine (20 of 66)
129 restaurants available nearby
There were 4 of us and we ordered chicken Nunzio, shrimp pasta, clams and pasta, seafood pasta and caesar salad--all were excellent. Service also excellent! Definitely a special place to dine 'on the Hill'. Appreciate the availability and convenience of lot parking. Although we dined on a...
The food is always great!! Over time we have tasted about everything on the menu. Never disappointed!
Rosie the hostess is always welcoming, polite, and helpful
Marshall, our server, was again, outstanding!! We feel like family at Bristol! We will be back again and again!
Went early for Friday, 4 pm, in Alton, Il. We got listed on waitlist thru Open Table, our name was listed when we arrived. Nice to see that all worked out in that regard. We were seated, a waiter showed up within 1-2 mins, Wyatt F. We looked over menu, he answered our question before eventually...
- Forest Park
- Central Park
- Baldwin Lake State Fish And Wildlife Area
- Central City Shopping Center
- Edward Jones Dome
- Lumiere Place
- Cole Memorial Park
- Ridgeview Park
- Riverfront Park
- Ivy City Station Historical
- Vermont Park
- Kiel Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
- State Fair Shopping Center
- Reds Landing State Fish And Waterfowl Manage
- Rotary Park
- Round Spring State Park Historical
- Denby Prairie Nature Preserve
- Lafayette Park
- Fox Theat