13 restaurants available nearby
This is the first time we went to Benihana after COVID-19 pandemic started. We were planning to Benihana earlier during trip to Hawaii but unfortunately the Benihana there permanently closed. We are glad this one close our home survived the pandemic and continues to offer decent food and...
This is my all-time favorite Shabu Shabu restaurant. We've been coming here weekly for years since they opened and are so happy they have finally re-opened so I can get my Shabu Shabu fix. We've tried many other places during the pandemic while Momo was closed but nothing really compares to their...
Me and my family came here to celebrate my son’s baptism. Our server Jarrod was impeccable! He catered to our every need. The food was beyond delicious. Almost all of us splurged on lobster dishes and they were cooked to perfection. We couldn’t have asked for a better celebration dinner for me and...
Food was amazing and great value. Chef Mako was very personable. He took time to explain the dishes. Amina was our server and she’s very courteous and helpful. We had a great time and decided to book a room for our company Xmas party. Highly recommended.
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- California State Polytechnic University Pomona
- The Beverly Hilton
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- La Cienega
- Factory Merchants At Barstow Shopping Center
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Ontario International Airport
- Piazza Del Sol
- Citadel Outlets
- Downtown Long Beach
- Greek Theatre Los Angeles
- Inglewood Forum
- Grauman's Chinese Theater Hollywood
- Redondo Beach Pier
- California State University Long Beach
- Long Beach Aquarium of The Pacific
- Hollywood Palladium
- LAX Airport