Cuisine (20 of 28)
39 restaurants available nearby
This restaurant is classically designed and offers a good selections of choices in all categories on the menu. Prices are reasonable. Even though it is an open kitchen the noise level is low. Service was quick and friendly.
We celebrated our daughter's 20th Birthday here last night and I have to say that from start to finish, we had one of the better restaurant experiences we have had in a long time.
From being greeted warmly when we arrived to our Phenomenal Server, to enjoying the very last bite of birthday...
Frank Zuniga, restaurant manager, runs a top notch restaurant and we love talking with him whenever we dine at Market Broiler. We’ve eaten at the Riverside and Orange facilities but neither hold a candle to Frank’s restaurant. We’ve never had a bad meal or experience yet. Kudos to Frank and his...
First time and we had a great experience. Maribel explained the process and provided a great description of drinks on the cocktail menu and dessert. Great food, great service, great experience! We will be back.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Port of Long Beach
- Cerritos Auto Square
- Jesse Owens Track And Field
- Santa Monica Beach
- Moreno Valley Mall At Towngate Shopping Center
- Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City
- Dolby Theater
- Central Los Angeles Library
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Third Street Promenade
- Los Cerritos Shopping Center
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- Getty Villa
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Museum of Academy of Motion Picture
- LAX Airport