Cuisine (20 of 39)
65 restaurants available nearby
Went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary! Had starters and entrees. Everything we ordered was fabulous and cooked to perfection. How have we missed this gem of a restaurant in downtown Rochester for so long. Will definitely be back!!
I had the Singapore Street noodles and while the dish was good, I was disappointed in the lack of vegetables, which seemed more like they came out of a cole slaw bag. Not just PF's but I've noticed other restaurants skimping on their portions and ingredients. I just won't order that dish...
We came here for Mother’s Day and to celebrate me graduating with masters degree! This place opened in December and s pretty new. The burgers are elevated and have fantastic sauces and add ons. They have some other options and some gluten free options. The name does not reflect the elegance of the...
- Northville Square Shopping Center
- Charles H Wright Museum of African American History
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra Hall
- DTW Airport
- Twelve Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Belle Isle Park
- Comerica Park
- Cadillac Station
- Swartz Creek Valley Park
- The Corktown Hotel Detroit
- The Fillmore Detroit
- Briarwood Mall Shopping Center
- Tittabawassee Township Park
- Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South
- Cabelas Shopping Center
- Fox Theater Building
- Masonic Temple
- Gm Renaissance Center
- Novi Town Center Shopping Center