18 restaurants available nearby
Our favorite restaurant and it never disappoints. Steak Romano and Al’s pasta are to kill for. The escargot is to die for. Portions are large so the prices seem high but they aren’t really.
New diners beware, there are no menus. You do not know how much anything costs. If you have to ask you...
My wife and I stayed at the adjoining hotel for our 10th anniversary. The food was delicious. My steak was cooked perfectly, and my wife enjoyed her pasta very much. She drank wine and I ordered a Manhattan, which was a featured drink on their menu… I got an old fashioned instead. That was odd, but...
Fun for small groups or work functions. Valet parking outside is the way to go for $10+tip. Head up to the 8th floor and check in at the restaurant. The website said that this came with a menu from Cinder House, the restaurant next door, but it does not. The menu is a top golf specific...
- Forest Park
- Central Park
- Baldwin Lake State Fish And Wildlife Area
- Central City Shopping Center
- Edward Jones Dome
- Lumiere Place
- Cole Memorial Park
- Ridgeview Park
- Riverfront Park
- Ivy City Station Historical
- Vermont Park
- Kiel Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
- State Fair Shopping Center
- Reds Landing State Fish And Waterfowl Manage
- Rotary Park
- Round Spring State Park Historical
- Denby Prairie Nature Preserve
- Lafayette Park
- Fox Theat