18 restaurants available nearby
Loved this place in The Grove. Our server was extremely knowledgeable and helpful to us. The Tiger Roll was beautifully presented and fantastic! Great celebrity-watching here, we’ll be back!
The food was fantastic. Best Hummus I’ve had since being in Israel. Everything is made fresh and taste like it. Gary was fantastic and told us how they changed locations a few months back and people think they’ve closed. They’re open and it’s well worth trying. You won’t be disappointed!
The food was delicious, the server was delightful, the ambience was perfect for a laid back Monday night. Their Pasta Night menu/deals were a steal - especially for the quality of the food and the portion sizes. We're hooked!
- Beverly Hills Marriott
- The Hollywood Sign
- Hansen Dam Golf Course
- Montana Avenue
- Legendary Laurel Canyon in the Hollywood Hills
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Hollywood And Highland
- Two-Bedroom plus Den Standard Unit #111 by Escape For All Seasons
- The Pike At Rainbow Harbor
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Lakewood Center Mall Shopping Center
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center
- Zuma Beach
- Santa Monica Beach
- Walt Disney Studios Burbank
- LAX Airport
- Sunset Strip