Cuisine (20 of 38)
55 restaurants available nearby
Took the whole family the the Tap Room! Everything was spectacular, the service, seating, and food. It is very hard to please 11 & 13 year old children at a classic dinner establishment. They both had spectacular meal and even took a box home for later. The drinks for the bar were outstanding,...
Atmosphere is great. Nicely set up for semi-outside dining. Very comfortable. Food excellent. Drinks good but could use a bigger pour. But no complaints really and a great place for sure for locals, as well as hotel guests. You won't be disappointed.
Great choice for a well staffed early morning b’fast before heading to LAX. Full menu hot b’fast with quick table service makes all the difference, and for the price, is well worth it vs paper plates or a cardboard box in a “fend for yourself” setting.
I was apprehensive about the place because I was unable to make reservations. I called 3 different times and left a voicemail and didn’t hear back until the day of. We arrived to the restaurant and the food and service was delicious! Our waiter was extremely patient with our group of 8 and made...
- Huntington Library Art Collections And Botanical Gardens
- California State Polytechnic University Pomona
- The Beverly Hilton
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles
- JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- La Cienega
- Factory Merchants At Barstow Shopping Center
- Tyler Mall Galleria Shopping Center
- Ontario International Airport
- Piazza Del Sol
- Citadel Outlets
- Downtown Long Beach
- Greek Theatre Los Angeles
- Inglewood Forum
- Grauman's Chinese Theater Hollywood
- Redondo Beach Pier
- California State University Long Beach
- Long Beach Aquarium of The Pacific
- Hollywood Palladium
- LAX Airport