Cuisine (20 of 21)
23 restaurants available nearby
Love Gaylord’s. We live on Kauai & it’s our all-time favorite place, especially to experience the staff, servers, management all embody the Aloha Spirit. Love the historical Hawaiian feeling & culture pictured.
Great service inc birthday Hula pie. Gosh, grilled plain, was perfectly cooked. Only comment is that the hostesses are always confused. We arrived 3 mins before reso, told to wait. Immediately received text “your table is ready”. Went to hostess and she said “not yet”. As SOON as we sat back down,...
Not as much communication between waitstaff as should be. There was a fly in our cocktail, hey it happens, but when we n we sent it back. It wasn’t replaced but we were charged. They eventually took it off the bill after asking.
The setting is worth going and the food is above average.
- Kings Shops
- Hanalei Bay Resort 8133/4
- Mauna Kea Beach
- Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
- Ward Center Shopping Center
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Aiea Shopping Center
- Waikiki Beach Area
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - A Concept by Hyatt
- Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa Kauai by Outrigger
- Wailua Golf Course
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- The Challenge At Manele
- Wailea Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Sheraton Waikiki