Cuisine (20 of 63)
124 restaurants available nearby
Comfortable atmosphere with an excellent selection of well prepared cocktails with outstanding appetizer and entre selection. Above par. Will definitely go back. Highly recommend for an upscale dining experience at a reasonable price.
We did Char for lunch and it was a pleasant surprise. I had a simple steak on salad and the steak was excellent. It caters to office worker lunchs i.e. jackets, slacks and office appropriate apparel. The staff was professional and attentive.
The food was acceptable, it is what I call "funky" food, meaning I don't even know what some of it is. And it is healthy food. But I can always find something on the menu that I like. We were three old ladies in our 70's and our waitress treated us exceptionally well. We had a great time!
RH is absolutely gorgeous!!! The staff is friendly, especially the hostess. At this particular cost point, the wait staff could be a bit more attentive and frequent the table more often for refills, guest check in, etc. The lobster roll was delicious but the hamburger was at a similar quality of a...
- Cheekwood Art Gardens
- Bellshire Shopping Center
- Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.
- Alexis Inn and Suites Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Nashville
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Nashville Airport Marriott
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Centennial Park
- Aloft Nashville West End
- Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place
- Opryland Hotel Garden
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- East Park
- Grand Ole Opry