Cuisine (20 of 63)
131 restaurants available nearby
Planned this meal as a last dinner with my brother before leaving for the military. Our server, Thomas, was very friendly and helpful. It was super neat to see the beautiful fish swimming as we enjoyed our meals.
First time at Eddie V's. Frequent traveler to Nashville and have been to many restaurants and this was one of my best experiences. The food was on point and the music was understated and a nice add. Quite a nice surprise.
- Cheekwood Art Gardens
- Bellshire Shopping Center
- Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.
- Alexis Inn and Suites Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Nashville
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Nashville Airport Marriott
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Centennial Park
- Aloft Nashville West End
- Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place
- Opryland Hotel Garden
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- East Park
- Grand Ole Opry