Cuisine (20 of 27)
19 restaurants available nearby
My husband and I used to go to Joselitos back when they had a restaurant on Magnolia in NoHo/Burbank.
We were not disappointed 35 years later. Yummy food and good value.
It appeared that only one waiter was covering the whole restaurant. He was good but no one is that good to be able to wait on...
The Proper is one of our favorite restaurants. Glenn’s craft cocktails are the best anywhere in this area. The friendly staff, wonderful food, flattering lighting and elegant yet casual vibe make for a super dining experience! We just can’t wait to come back and find our seats at the bar! Thank you...
I went on NYrs Eve - they were busy, but not full. Very good service. Several servers stopped by to check on me and the food was very fresh and good. I went because I live in Pasadena and needed to get away from the crowds for a last minute dinner and I will go back.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
- Port of Long Beach
- Cerritos Auto Square
- Jesse Owens Track And Field
- Santa Monica Beach
- Moreno Valley Mall At Towngate Shopping Center
- Hilton Los Angeles-Universal City
- Dolby Theater
- Central Los Angeles Library
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Third Street Promenade
- Los Cerritos Shopping Center
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- Getty Villa
- Chino Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Museum of Academy of Motion Picture
- LAX Airport