Cuisine (20 of 66)
145 restaurants available nearby
We did Char for lunch and it was a pleasant surprise. I had a simple steak on salad and the steak was excellent. It caters to office worker lunchs i.e. jackets, slacks and office appropriate apparel. The staff was professional and attentive.
The food was acceptable, it is what I call "funky" food, meaning I don't even know what some of it is. And it is healthy food. But I can always find something on the menu that I like. We were three old ladies in our 70's and our waitress treated us exceptionally well. We had a great time!
Enjoyed every part of my visit at RH! Zach was our waiter and he did such an amazing job, hands down the best service I have ever received! The environment and ambience was beautiful! RH is always a great time and great food any time I've been!
- Cheekwood Art Gardens
- Bellshire Shopping Center
- Crossland Economy Studios - Nashville - Airport - Briley Pkwy.
- Alexis Inn and Suites Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Nashville
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Nashville Airport Marriott
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Centennial Park
- Aloft Nashville West End
- Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Vanderbilt-Elliston Place
- Opryland Hotel Garden
- Green Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Nashville at Opryland
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- East Park
- Grand Ole Opry