Cuisine (20 of 34)
32 restaurants available nearby
One of the best steaks I've had and the parmesan crusted mashed potatoes were fantastic. Staff was great and the cocktails is were delicious. Overall a great experience even though I feel some of the menu is overpriced.
Food was amazing. All the appetizers were great, from the cold mixed mezzo to the Cauliflower and the merguez. Main courses were large and delicious. Moroccan fish was great as was chicken, beef and lamb kabobs.
We love the food, but felt rush when the bus boys kept coming by to take dishes away. I was not finish with chips and dip. We were told our mail course is coming out. so we couldn't keep the chips and dip??? Your prices also are very high what what you offer.
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Greenwich Avenue, Connecticut
- Martin J Fay Memorial Park
- New York Marriott Marquis
- Madison Square Park
- Red Bridge Bank Fishing Area
- 96th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Rockefeller Center
- Point Pleasant Beach
- NYU New York University
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Chelsea Piers
- Rockville Centre Station
- 14th Street Union Square
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Radio City Music Hall
- Gershwin Theater
- Menlo Park Mall Shopping Center
- 34th Street Penn Station