Cuisine (20 of 21)
16 restaurants available nearby
Absolutely the best restaurant within 100 square miles, at least. The service is impeccable, the ambience is classy, though not ostentatious. Most importantly, though, the food is simply out of this world. The ribeye steak is outstanding, are all of the sides and deserts! Highly recommend...
2 chicken Marsalas were awesome. Pork rib was very tough..could not chew it. Took it home n crockpot it. It was great then. Ambiance and people loved it. Good pour bourbon n wines. Will always go back. I will reach out to Wes about the pork.
Make sure you’re very hungry when you go to the Melting Pot…so much food and a great time. It’s a slow moving process to go through all courses. We loved this part! It’s nice to slow down, talk, enjoy the food and company. Our server, Kristen, was very nice and attentive. Her help enhanced the...
Food was very good, service good. Restaurant could use a deep cleaning.
Fox & Hound accepted my reservation through OpenTable, but they were not set up to accommodate them. Only the bar area was open and there was no host or hostess on duty. Not a problem, I just wish they would have not been accepting reservations if they couldn't take them. I went with out of town...
Great food--I had a perfectly cooked and seasoned filet mignon w/fresh vegetables and salad (and the bread is fresh, warm, and outstanding)--with friendly, personable service and a lively atmosphere.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- Lake Norman
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Guest Lodge - Pageland
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne
- Le Meridien Charlotte
- Charlotte Knights Baseball Clb
- David Taylor Corporate Center
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Charlotte Convention Center
- Catawba Village Shopping Center
- Cane Creek Park
- Courtyard Charlotte Airport
- Valley Hills Mall
- Hilton Charlotte University Place
- Carolina's Medical Center