Cuisine (20 of 39)
85 restaurants available nearby
My husband and I ate here last year and loved it and brought our sister back this year. We had the fried chicken and cups of clam chowder. Fabulous! We love the location, the view of the bay and watching the boating and kayaking. It’s a must-do when we come back!
Our server was super friendly and attentive. I felt they should move the outdoor dining to the back patio but other than that it was awesome.
The food was fabulous as always. Great pizzas and Buffalo mozzarella w prosciutto. Always delicious
Even had the desert with butterscotch budino w sea salt pine nuts. So yummy. Can’t wait to go back.
This restaurant provided a lovely, comfortable setting for my leisurely brunch with a dear friend. The service and ambiance were great! The food was good, but I wished more fresh fruit and fresh vegetable items were available on the menu.
- The Block At Orange
- Lantern Bay Village Shopping Center
- Huntington Harbour
- Buena Park Mall Shopping Center
- Lido Village Shopping Center
- Seal Beach Shopping Center
- Palms Courtyard Inn
- Adventure City
- Newport Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport
- Anaheim Garden Walk
- Main Place Mall
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach
- Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
- Mission San Juan Capistrano
- South Coast Plaza Shopping Center
- San Clemente Pier